Chalet Banja in Zermatt and its sister adjoining chalet, Chalet Binna, were built in 2014 to the highest specifications and set a new standard in alpine luxury. The chalet is very well located being less than a 5 minute walk from the main Matterhorn Express gondola station with the possibility of skiing back at the end of the day (snow conditions permitting) to within 100 metres of the chalet's door. The centre of Zermatt is a bit further away but still easily reachable but in being located in this part of the resort Chalet Banja has fantastic Matterhorn Mountain views.
There is a main kitchen/dining room and also a separate sitting room with fireplace and terrace. Each of the bedrooms has its own en-suite bathroom and two of these can take an extra bed to sleep a maximum of 8 guests.
The chalet has its own internal lift which accesses all floors and also a luxury private spa with heated 10 metre pool, sauna, shower and relaxation area.
Please note that this chalet offers flexible catering. Whilst the level and frequency of catering is in accordance with guests' requirements, daily housekeeping is provided as a matter of course.
On the evening of your arrival in resort the ski guide will visit the chalet to discuss your level of skiing and what requirements you may have for the week. It may be that guests require off-piste guiding or at the other end of the scale they might need lessons for beginners. Either situation can be catered for with group size of no more than six people. An extra instructor or guide can be arranged if required.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
There are quite a few luxury chalets in Zermatt but not many allow almost ski-in ski-out access and Matterhorn views like this one. Add in the chalet spa, the daily ski guiding and the high quality of in-resort service and you have a first rate luxury property.
- 6 - 8
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Private internal lift to all floors. Private spa: 10m heated pool, sauna, shower & relax area. Wi-Fi throughout chalet and cable TV in all bedrooms. Professional ski guiding/instruction (high season only).
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£5,708 pp||‐||8||NO||Offer|
|27 Dec 2020||£5,708 pp||‐||8||NO||Offer|
|03 Jan 2021||£2,507 pp||‐||8||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,507 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£5,074 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£5,074 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,935 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,935 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2021||£2,935 pp||‐||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,817 pp||‐||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return Zermatt electro taxi transfers between Zermatt train station and the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Daily cleaning of bedrooms and common areas
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- House apéritifs with canapés 4 nights of the week
- 4 course dinner with complimentary house wines (4 nights)
- Coffee, teas, infusions, minerals and soft drinks
- Wine is an extra cost and there is a comprehensive wine list to choose from
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: In the context of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic or any similar epidemic, our normal cancellation charges apply at all times. However, should official government travel restrictions specifically prevent the majority of your group from travelling between your normal country(ies) of residence and Zermatt on the arrival and departure dates of your booking, you may cancel your booking in advance of your arrival date, free of charge. Furthermore, during the winter ski season you may cancel your booking in advance of your arrival date free of charge if the entire Zermatt ski lift system is closed by the authorities by reason of epidemic, and is likely to remain closed for the duration of your booking. In either situation, a handling fee of CHF 100.- will apply. Your right to free cancellation, as set out above, will be based on the situation as it is known one month before arrival date.