The ever popular Chalet Bayona in Plan Peisey, Les Arcs has a large, open plan living and dining area with a glass fronted fireplace and huge windows looking across the valley and providing spectacular views. The West facing balcony has fabulous views of Montchavin and the North Face of the Bellecote peak in La Plagne. All seven bedrooms have en-suite facilities and six of these have access to the balconies.
Chalet Bayona is just 50m from the Plan Peisey ski school, perfect for families, and also the 6-seater chairlift that takes you out of Plan Peisey and onto the slopes of Peisey, Vallandry and Les Arcs. The chalet is also close to the Vanoise Express to whisk you over to the slopes of La Plagne.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
The chalets in Plan Peisey are all relatively new and are what we describe as 'comfortable mid-market' standard. The positives are the location as all have easy access to the lifts and slopes. You can expect good food and service from the staff. We recommend the resort to families and adults alike. Please note there is not too much nightlife so if you are looking to party this might not be the resort for you.
- Les Arcs (P. Peisey)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna. Ski deposit and separate boot room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£499 pp||£160 pp||15||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,055 pp||£150 pp||2||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£949 pp||‐||2||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,659 pp||‐||15||YES||Offer|
|22 Feb 2020||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£999 pp||‐||15||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||15||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£909 pp||‐||15||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£879 pp||‐||15||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||15||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£889 pp||‐||15||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc.