Chalet Baby Bear is an idyllic chalet situated in a beautiful, secluded location in Chamonix, France. There are three bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities and a third which has a private shower room (adjacent) making it a fantastic option for smaller groups. The facilities in the chalet are top drawer; there is an optional private chef, outdoor hot tub as well as a plasma television in the very generous living room area. In addition, there is a large terrace at the front of the property with outstanding views.
The chalet really is something a bit special and comes with a service that is truly outstanding. The company own just 4 chalets in Chamonix and thus have an outstanding level of knowledge of the region and pay incredible attention to detail. There is a luxury Land Rover service to shuttle guests to the slopes in the morning and equally pick up can arranged in the evening. Furthermore the chalet has an excellent wine list and beauty treatments and masseurs can all be easily arranged. For those looking for a small, personalised service that offers great luxury, Chalet Baby Bear is a truly fantastic option.
Situated near the chalet Amazon Creek (sleeping up to 10 guests) guests should note that the two can be booked together for groups of up to 16.
What do you do after you have made a killing on the World's financial markets? Buy a hamlet of luxury chalets and a super yacht of course. And this is exactly what the owner of this gorgeous property did. Catering for guests with exacting standards and refined tastes Chalet Baby Bear and its neighbouring sister chalets offers luxury living of the highest quality.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna. Wi-Fi, Apple TV and Netflix. Sound systems throughout. Hot tub on the terrace. Hair dryer in every bedroom.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||£725||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,014||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome hamper including a bottle of champagne
- Delivery of bread and pastries each morning
- Bathroom products and luxury towels & bathrobes
- Daily property check and in-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily cleaning service can be added for extra cost: 750 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
- Full catering, breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals: 3,500 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
- Driver service can be added for 2,250 euros per week (season 2019-2020)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double/twin with private (not en-suite) shower room
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift