Marmotte Retreat in Argentiere is a luxury mountain paradise. Surrounded by a gorgeous forest setting just behind the traditional 18th century village, Marmotte Retreat is the perfect getaway for those wanting to experience the Mont Blanc in pure comfort.
From the Marmotte Retreat you can ski down to the Grand Montet home piste, though it is important to note that to get back to the chalet you will need to take the complimentary minibus service. Food and service in this property will be of an extremely high standard. Marmotte Mountain Retreat is also a great place for kids, the large front garden provides endless opportunities for snowman/snow cave building and tobogganing. The outdoor hot tub sits adjacent to one of the two relaxing streams that flow either side of the chalet.
On the top floor there is a spacious master bedroom with breath taking views of the mountains and surrounding forest from the balcony. Adjacent to the master bedroom sits a double room that also enjoys the stunning views of the mountains and forest. Two large twin rooms and a separate bathroom, with shower and bath, complete the upstairs living area.
This chalet really does tick all the boxes. Ski from the door, outdoor hot tub, private snow garden and delicious food.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Minibus shuttle service. TV, DVD (with film library), kids sleds, board games. Outdoor hot tub. Wi-Fi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£870||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,000||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,174||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,087||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course fine dining evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights) prepared by an experienced chef
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to and from your ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Daily housekeeping
- Children's menu with separate dining times
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite shower, bath and wc. Balcony.
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin. Shares bath, shower and wc with Room 4.
- Room 4: twin. Shares bath, shower and wc with Room 3.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift