Chalet Les Tissourds offers 200 square metres of contemporary 'Chamonix chic', a modern take on a classic ideally located, 5 minutes on foot to Aiguille du Midi cable car and 5-10 minutes to the village centre. Built in 1924 but refurbished in 2009, Les Tissourds is set back on a quiet road with fantastic views of Mont Blanc, the Glacier des Bossona and across the whole valley.
The chalet's restoration in 2009 has allowed for a combination of modern design against a traditional alpine backdrop. A modern open-plan kitchen and living area give the chalet a spacious feel and on the lower ground floor there is additional living space, a cosy 'snug'; complete with sofas, beanbags and a 50 inch TV. The chalet's outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub offers stunning views of Mont Blanc and is the perfect spot to relax after a hard day's skiing.
The chalet has two double bedrooms and two twin rooms alongside three bathrooms, all split over two floors.
Wonderful newly renovated chalet which ticks all the boxes.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Flat screen 50 inch screen used for DVDs. Parking. Hot tub. Wi-Fi internet connection. Bootwarmers. Bike storage (summer): Safe store for road & mountain bikes.
- Hot tub
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£428 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£428 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£758 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£955 pp||‐||8||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£447 pp||‐||8||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£447 pp||‐||8||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£447 pp||‐||8||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£486 pp||‐||8||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£532 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£532 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£862 pp||‐||8||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£631 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£631 pp||‐||8||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£631 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£475 pp||‐||8||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£532 pp||‐||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£532 pp||‐||8||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£463 pp||‐||8||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£447 pp||‐||8||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Please note that tax de sejour is added to the price shown. This is approximately 2 euros per person per night.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Laundry room and snug
- Ground Floor:
- Living room, kitchen, separate dining room. Office, ski & boot room
- 1 x guest wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: double with shared balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with shared balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate shower and wc (for Rooms 2 and 3)
- Top Floor:
- Room 1: double with extra single. Private bathroom with wc (opposite)