Covid-19 cancellation policy: If a client cannot travel to resort or the resort is closed and they choose to have a cash refund instead of rolling on their booking to the following season, or taking a credit to use within 18 months they will receive a 75% refund and the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs. For full details on this policy please enquire. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Norte in Verbier was completed in 2011 and can sleep a total of 10 adults and 6 children. This stunning chalet has a fantastic position high up in Verbier with sensational views of the village below and the surrounding mountains.
Chalet Norte's exterior has been designed with the use of old wood so blends in with the local architecture whereas the interior has been designed by a high end London based interior designer. The property is fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the Spa level.
Chalet Norte is set out over 5 floors which are linked by stairs and also a lift. On the top floor of the chalet (3rd floor) is the master bedroom; an en-suite bedroom with separate shower and walk in wardrobe and a private balcony. The main entrance of the chalet is on the 2nd floor where you find the large living area with floor to ceiling windows and an open stone fireplace. There is an extensive wrap balcony on this level as well. The dining area can be closed off from the living area and has a separate kitchen with its own entrance. There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
On the first floor is a further 5 bedrooms and a separate one bedroom apartment. All the bedrooms and the apartment are en-suite and have access to a balcony or terrace. The bedrooms are configured as: 1 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 x double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, 1 x twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 x bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower room, 1 x apartment with one bedroom.
The ground floor contains the Spa, wellness and cinema. The Spa and wellness consists of a large pool, hammam, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, 2 massage rooms, bar and wet lounge area. The large cinema room a separate kitchen and 3 separate toilets are also located on this floor.
On the lower ground floor is located the wine cellar with windows onto the pool, the ski and boot room and then access to the private garage with parking spaces for 5 vehicles.
Please note that the chalet is situated in the Sonalon area of Verbier, above the resort and with far reaching views. Please note that we are not allowed to show the exact location of this property. This immense chalet offers 980 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
WOW what a chalet. They don't get much better than this in our opinion.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, massage rooms & relax area. Outdoor Jacuzzi. Cinema room. Bar and lounge area. Gym. Wi-Fi and state of the art Crestron sound system. Garage with parking for 5 vehicles. Wine cellar. Ski & boot room. Internal lift to all floors. Driver service (when taking chalet on catered basis).
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£13,212 pp||‐||14||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£6,870 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£7,455 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£9,877 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£7,455 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£7,644 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 25,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Top Floor:
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath, separate shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor:
- 1 x double with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x apartment with one bedroom and en-suite shower and wc.
- 3 x separate guest wc.