Chalet Makini in Verbier is a new addition to Verbier's super luxury properties. The chalet is ski in/ski out and sits on the banks of a small lake in the very exclusive Hameau development. Chalet Makini has a very impressive spa facility that is 100m from the main building. In here you will find a pool, sauna, hammam, gym, Jacuzzi and massage room.
Chalet Makini boasts very impressive interior detail. There is a magnificent blend of old and new with contemporary furniture and art, chandeliers mixed with old wood beans, polished oak flooring, natural stone, antiques and luxurious furs to create a sophisticated living space.
One of the eye catching features of Chalet Makini is the chandelier suspended from the double height ceiling in the dining room; with its cascading glass petal it really does draw attention. The dining room table can comfortably seat twelve people and you can enjoy the fantastic level of food and service in front of the grand stone fire place.
Chalet Makini sleeps up to eleven guests in 5 individually designed bedrooms which all boast en-suite facilities. There are two living areas in the chalet with sensational views over the mountains thanks to the chalet's elevated position.
On your return from the slopes or on the inevitable snow bound day you and the family can relax in the chalets private spa which is located a short stroll from the main chalet. Enjoy a private massage or your favourite drink at the pool side. In addition to the spa facilities this building also boasts a traditional fondue and raclette room where your chalet team are only too happy to prepare a traditional Swiss dining experience for your enjoyment.
From the chalet, guests can ski down a trail that leads directly to the Le Rouge teleski from where the main ski area can be accessed. At the end of the day you can ski to the chalet from the Les Esserts beginners area or from Savoleyres, snow permitting.
There is internal garage parking for 4 vehicles and a further 2 external parking places (additional parking spaces can be arranged on request).
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
There is a whopping 825 square metres of living space - this chalet is huge! Please note that the position of this chalet on the Google map below is approximate.
We are running out of superlatives that best can be used for properties like the Chalet Makini. Incredible? Unbelievable? Over the top? Best to just use the photos and draw your own conclusions.
- 10 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Spa (100m from chalet). Indoor pool, hammam, sauna & Jaccuzi 3 indoor parking spaces in the garage. Raclette and fondue room. Wine cellar. Study area. Wired throughout for sound. Ski and boot room. Most bedrooms with cable TV. Driver service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£14,684 pp||‐||11||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£16,861 pp||‐||11||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£14,684 pp||‐||11||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£9,503 pp||‐||11||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£10,804 pp||‐||11||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£10,804 pp||‐||11||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£9,659 pp||‐||11||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 25,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.