The Chalet Maldeghem in Klosters is located in between both the main Gotchna lift and the Madrisa lift. It is approximately a 10 minute walk to the centre of town, with a shuttle bus stop being located nearby for those who do not fancy exploring on foot. A new bypass was recently opened resulting in most of the through-traffic being cleared, and Klosters is home to an excellent array of restaurant including one with 2 Michelin stars.
The chalet is simply stunning, and offers a private and cosy space surrounded by meadows and large trees with exceptional views from all rooms. There is also parking space available for several cars should you opt to drive to the resort. The area is quiet and very charming; town is easily reached on foot along with the restaurants and ski lifts. Despite the chalet maintaining its delightful charm, the property has been sympathetically modernised to meet the standards of our discerning clients.
The entrance hall leads to a very large drawing room with dining area and two sitting areas, partly open to a high ceiling and all panelled with old wood. There is a large open fireplace which is perfect for those lazy evenings after dinner, satellite TV should you be bringing the kids, and a south facing terrace/balcony. The kitchen is connected to the living area and very well. There is a double bedroom with shower, two single bedrooms, a bathroom and a second separate wc all on this same floor. All rooms are decorated with lots of old wood, one with a charming built-in four poster bed.
A large self-contained bedroom occupies the floor upstairs, consisting of a king size bed and sitting area, with satellite TV and a large bathroom, plus a single bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Downstairs, at garden level, is a self-contained very large newly decorated double room with king size bed, satellite TV and direct access to the garden, with a large bathroom and separate sauna/steam shower. There is also a small gym and separate staff flat.
The Chalet Maldeghem is available fully catered, but should you wish to opt for just a breakfast and cleaning service guests can expect to receive a 5% discount. However we do advise on taking the dinner service as well because the standard of the food is very high indeed.
Please note that the owner may reserve the right to refuse to take bookings that include small children. On account of the quality of the soft furnishings etc.
This wonderful chalet is owned and still very much used by one of the oldest aristocratic families of Germany. The chalet is loaded with significant artwork and quality furnishings, as well as providing the latest in modern comfort. The food on offer here really is of Michelin star quality - the owner insists on employing chalet chefs and hosts of the very highest calibre.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Satellite TV and DVD. Wi-Fi interent access. Telephone. Fresh flowers and newspapers. Driver service to and from the lifts in two groups. Outdoor hot tub. Sauna (Swedish, light therapy & infra red). Car parking for 3 cars. 3 digital satellite TVs. Collection of games and DVDs.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,991 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,991 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£3,285 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£4,181 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£3,042 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£2,876 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£7,190 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£2,655 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£2,434 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£3,208 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£3,208 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,765 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£2,102 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£2,157 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne and canapés on your arrival
- Breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes daily
- Canapés and apéritifs on 5 evenings
- Very high quality 4 course dinner (5 nights). Please note that wine is charged extra at cost price
- Newspapers, fresh flowers, bathroom toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Mid week towel change
- Driver service with two morning drop offs and two afternoon pick ups (to and from the main cable car station)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Please note that a refundable 30% damage deposit is payable before guest arrival
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 1 x large double. TV and DVD player. Private bathroom opposite
- 1 x single (nanny or child). Shares bathroom above
- Entrance floor:
- 1 x double with en-suite shower room
- 2 x single rooms sharing one separate bathroom
- 1 x separate wc
- 1 x master double apartment. Sitting area, TV and DVD. Bathroom
- 1 x bunk bedded room with en-suite bathroom