Luxury Haus Alpina in Klosters is situated on the quiet back road of Doggilochstrasse (pronounced doggy lock strasser). This enormous chalet has been fitted out by the award winning chalet interior designer, Nicky Dobree (see the Ferme du Moudon in Les Gets which also features her work).
The first floor has 5 guest bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. Four of the bathrooms have shower over the bath and the larger double has a separate shower as well as bath. Also on this floor is the entrance lobby which is entered via lift or stairs; a large fully equipped kitchen (with Aga); authentic Swiss stubli (seating 12 guests for breakfast and dinner) and two enormous double height sitting rooms, one of which has a second dining area.
The second floor is given over to a sixth bedroom - the master double with dressing room, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Also on the second floor is an extra room that can be used as a children's bedroom and a TV room with DVD player and large sofa. The prices shown are based on taking the chalet for 10 guests without the master top floor double. If you have a party of 12 and require the top floor with the master double bedroom please enquire for a price.
The Haus Alpina is huge and offers 600 square metres of living space.
Please note that this is a no smoking and no pet chalet. Please also note that chalet staff 'live in' but have their own separate staff accommodation.
Haus Alpina is owned and fitted out by the founder of one of the UK's leading home interiors brands. Apart from being huge (over 600 square metres of living space) this luxury chalet apartment really does feel like it has stepped straight from the pages of a glossy interiors magazine. Mostly because it has!
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- 4x4 driver service morning and afternoon. Underground parking for several cars. Wi-Fi internet connection. TV room with DVD player and large sofa. Ski and boot room.
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||12||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||12||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£3,125 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,188 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£2,188 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Private use of penthouse apartment
- Services of private chef and housekeeper/hostess
- 4x4 driver service morning and afternoon to access and pick up from the main lift station
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Canapés followed by 4 course chef prepared dinner (5 nights). All wine and bar drinks are extra cost
- Fresh flowers and newspapers
- Luxury bathroom toiletries
- Security/damage deposit to be paid before arrival of 5,000 CHF
- All wine and bar drinks are extra cost
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Room 1: king double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 5: king double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 6: master top floor double. Dressing room. En-suite bathroom