Season 2020-21: The deposit payable to confirm your booking is just 20% with the balance due 14 days before departure. All other Terms and Conditions apply. Therefore, up until the 14 day threshold only the loss of deposit will apply in respect of cancellation. We hope you will consider these amended terms fair in the current circumstances. Alternatively, it may be possible to roll your booking forward to a future date, subject to availability.
Situated in the quaint and picturesque hamlet of La Villette, Chalet Dibona is part of a converted French farmhouse and is just the ticket for a family holiday. Whilst only a stone's throw from one of the most extensive and modern ski areas in Europe, this rustic and traditional village features all the charm you would expect from a French alpine resort. Complete with many personal touches, Chalet Dibona really does feel like a home away from home.
The operator will provide a morning and afternoon driver service for all guests. However, it is possible to ski back within 200 metres of the chalet. Just be aware that the walk back to chalet, once you have taken your skis off, is up a hill.
Chalet Dibona is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service.
Dibona is a comfortable chalet which we think suits families best. The operator running this property looks after their guest exceptionally well.
- Alpe d'Huez (Vaujany)
- 5 - 6
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Heated ski locker and boot warmers. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£204 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£204 pp||‐||6||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£428 pp||‐||6||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||£204 pp||‐||6||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£204 pp||‐||6||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£266 pp||‐||6||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£290 pp||‐||6||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£428 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£428 pp||‐||6||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£428 pp||‐||6||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£428 pp||‐||6||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£322 pp||‐||6||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£290 pp||‐||6||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£290 pp||‐||6||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£323 pp||‐||6||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£323 pp||‐||6||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£290 pp||‐||6||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£204 pp||‐||6||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels (beds made up for guest arrival)
- In-resort concierge service for the booking of restaurants etc
- Welcome hamper including bottle of wine and fruit basket
- One basket of firewood provided in your chalet
- Please note that you will be charged the local tourist tax as an extra in resort
- There is a refundable damage deposit of 300 euros
- End of stay cleaning charge of 125 euros will be added to your in-resort extras bill and paid for locally
- Morning bakery drop off (arranged in resort)
- We can organise a pre-arranged Carrefour shop to be dropped off at your chalet on the day of your arrival
- Pre-cooked evening meals can be delivered to your chalet for extra cost paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: