If you can think of nothing better than finishing a hard day on the piste and then relaxing with an aperitif whilst overlooking one of the finest views in Vaujany, then you best book into the Chalet Lucette. With south facing views over the valley, this traditional alpine chalet is located in the picturesque hamlet of La Villette.
The operator will provide a morning and afternoon driver service for all guests. However, it is possible to ski back within 200 metres of the chalet. Just be aware that the walk back to chalet, once you have taken your skis off, is up a hill.
Chalet Rostaing is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service and a high standard of catered chalet food.
Lucette is a comfortable chalet with lots of charm. The operator look after their guest exceptionally well and you certainly won't be disappointed with the food and wine.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Minibus shuttle service. Heated ski locker and boot warmers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|15 Dec 2018||£597||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|22 Dec 2018||£881||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,102||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|05 Jan 2019||£727||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|12 Jan 2019||£727||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|19 Jan 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|26 Jan 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|02 Feb 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|09 Feb 2019||£981||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,123||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|23 Feb 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|02 Mar 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|09 Mar 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|16 Mar 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|23 Mar 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|30 Mar 2019||£881||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|06 Apr 2019||£881||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||£727||‐||Enquire||11||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Creche for children aged 6 months to 5 years old (all day including lunch or afternoons)
- Ski Kindergarten mornings, afternoons or all day with supervised lunch (Monday to Friday). For 4 - 5 year olds
- Childrens all day ski school with supervised lunch (Mon to Fri) 09.30 - 16.30 hrs. For 6 years old upwards
- Flights and transfers can be arranged at cost price (approximate price per person: £200 - £250)
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath. Balcony.
- 1 x double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x double (extra single bed) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x double in eaves (two extra beds) with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x separate wc.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary quality AOC wine (Appellation Origine Controlee) and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort minibus service
- Staff volunteer to act as 'Ski Friends' in their own time to show guests around the mountain. This is not ski guiding.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings