Season 2020-21: The deposit payable to confirm your booking is just 20% with the balance due 14 days before departure. All other Terms and Conditions apply. Therefore, up until the 14 day threshold only the loss of deposit will apply in respect of cancellation. We hope you will consider these amended terms fair in the current circumstances. Alternatively, it may be possible to roll your booking forward to a future date, subject to availability.
If you can think of nothing better than finishing a hard day on the piste and then relaxing with an aperitif whilst overlooking one of the finest views in Vaujany, then you best book into the Chalet Lucette. With south facing views over the valley, this traditional alpine chalet is located in the picturesque hamlet of La Villette.
The operator will provide a morning and afternoon driver service for all guests. However, it is possible to ski back within 200 metres of the chalet. Just be aware that the walk back to chalet, once you have taken your skis off, is up a hill.
Chalet Lucette is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service.
Lucette is a comfortable chalet with lots of charm. The operator running this property looks after their guest exceptionally well.
- Alpe d'Huez (Vaujany)
- 8 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Heated ski locker and boot warmers. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£193 pp||‐||11||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£193 pp||‐||11||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£374 pp||‐||11||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||£193 pp||‐||11||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£193 pp||‐||11||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£236 pp||‐||11||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£279 pp||‐||11||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£374 pp||‐||11||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£374 pp||‐||11||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£374 pp||‐||11||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£374 pp||‐||11||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£279 pp||‐||11||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||£257 pp||‐||11||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£279 pp||‐||11||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£279 pp||‐||11||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£257 pp||‐||11||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£193 pp||‐||11||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels (beds made up for guest arrival)
- In-resort concierge service for the booking of restaurants etc
- Welcome hamper including bottle of wine and fruit basket
- One basket of firewood provided in your chalet
- Please note that you will be charged the local tourist tax as an extra in resort
- There is a refundable damage deposit of 400 euros
- End of stay cleaning charge of 175 euros will be added to your in-resort extras bill and paid for locally
- Morning bakery drop off (arranged in resort)
- We can organise a pre-arranged Carrefour shop to be dropped off at your chalet on the day of your arrival
- Pre-cooked evening meals can be delivered to your chalet for extra cost paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: