The Chalet Roc Merlet in Val d'Isere is a large chalet that is great for groups. The property has access to a shared hot tub and the spacious and stylish lounge and dining area lends this chalet to sociable group bookings. The Roc Merlet was built in 2000 and the decor reflects this - bedrooms are not huge but all are en-suite, with contemporary style bathrooms refurbished in 2015. This property is part of a complex of three chalets, all run by the same operator. The three chalets are positioned around a central hot tub area. The hot tub is shared by all three properties and can be a great place to socialise and meet other guests.
Although not right by the lifts the chalet is situated at the lower end of the high street so the amenities in the centre of resort are fairly easy to reach. There is a bus stop 200 metres from the chalet, the bus service in Val d'Isere is free, regular and efficient so you can be at the lifts in no time.
The Roc Merlet is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
This chalet is great for groups. However, it also works well as one to book on split basis and share with others if you feel like being super social. All the bedrooms are spacious and en-suite and there is a shared hot tub. The location is actually not that bad as the local bus stop is only a short walk away - the bus service takes you either to La Daille or to the centre of the resort.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Garage space. Shared use of outdoor hot tub. Free Wi-Fi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£699||£468||Enquire||4||YES|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,198||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,093||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,219||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,435||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,008||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath, shower, basin and wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (including cooked for 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (6 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week