The luxury Chalet Marie in Val d'Isere is one of 4 chalets named after the owner's daughters. These chalets are located in a great position, up a quiet residential street within a 5 minute walk from the centre of town and only 400 metres from the Olympic gondola, although the driver's service is only a phone call away.
The decor of the chalet is traditional but still modern a beautiful blend of reclaimed timber, natural stone, cosy soft furnishings and mod-cons. With four double/twin en-suite bedrooms, this luxury chalet sleeps 8 in extreme comfort and is ideal for skiing holidays for both adults groups and families.
As you enter the property, in front of you is a blue glow from the swimming pool and on your left, the chalet's wellness area consists of a steam room and swimming pool with a jet stream and a large arched window so that you can watch the snow fall outside as you swim. When you walk up the curved staircase to the first floor you will find the beautifully appointed master bedroom on the right and along the corridor are two more double bedrooms all with en-suite.
Up another flight, the living area is to the right and dining to the left. There is also access to a large balcony. Comfy sofas wrap the big wooden occasional table, and one wall is devoted to entertainment in the form of large flat screen TV with DVD, Xbox 360 and a small library of books. The open fireplace, contributes to the mood and long windows stretch the length of the room offering views of the valley and peaks either side. The living area is where your dining experience begins, with drinks and canapés followed by dinner at the large table to the rear of the lounge. On the top floor is where the fourth en-suite bedroom which is wonderfully intimate, under the eaves of the chalet, giving an authentic cosy feeling.
You are guaranteed a first class holiday when staying here, a fantastic location, great facilities and excellent levels of food and service.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
New for winter 2018-2019. If you don't want the full catering service you can opt for one of the following for a reduced price:
Welcome drinks hamper, daily continental breakfast and afternoon tea, pre-booked three course dinner and children's dinner if required (on 3 evenings), daily housekeeping (including mid-week towel change), pre-arrival shopping service, shared resort driver and in-resort concierge service. There is a deduction from the prices shown of 320 euros per adult per week for the Flexi Service.
Essential Bed & Breakfast Service:
As the Flexi Service but without the three evenings dinners. There is a deduction from the prices shown of 660 euros per adult per week for the Essential Bed & Breakfast Service.
Chic alpine decadence. You are guaranteed a first class holiday when staying here.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream 3.0 x 4.3 metres. Hammam. Shared driver service. Flat screen TV with DVD, Xbox 360 and a selection of games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,910||£132||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|22 Dec 2019||£3,150||£270||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|29 Dec 2019||£4,742||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£2,167||£161||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,998||£227||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£2,066||£239||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£2,125||£249||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£2,125||£249||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,516||£318||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||£4,656||‐||Enquire||8||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£2,425||£190||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,425||£190||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,330||£285||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||£2,330||£285||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,330||£285||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||£3,563||£317||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|05 Apr 2020||£3,563||£317||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£2,002||£227||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,969||£221||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Childcare can be added for extra cost
- Ski school or private instructors/mountain guides can be added for extra cost
- Massage service can be booked
- Scheduled flights and private taxi/helicopter transfers can also be added
- Master: double with en-suite bath, shower, wc and dressing room.
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath, overhead shower and wc.
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: double/twin (under eaves) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Space for a cot in most rooms.
Included in Price
- Full breakfast with cooked options (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 afternoons)
- Children's early supper if required (6 evenings)
- Champagne, canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- Tailored 3 course chef prepared dinner with paired complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Complimentary open bar with champagne, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping including a mid week towel change
- Shared in-resort driver service (08.00 - 20.00hrs except chef night off when it runs to 23.00hrs)
- In-resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift