The luxury Chalet Le Rocher in Val d'Isere is located at the top of an exclusive road which guarantees privacy and makes full advantage of great views down over the village and the Isere valley. As you approach the chalet you are greeted by heated steps leading to an intricately carved door from Afghanistan. Le Rocher perfectly balances the combination of classic grand authenticity with cutting edge modern style and technology.
The swimming pool has its very own cinema projector screen and the steam room is designed to look like a mini chalet. On the second floor is the massive living area with high vaulted ceilings, cowhide sofas, modern glass chandeliers and the large log fire. In addition to this the living area is equipped with a 64" flat screen with Blue ray Library and B&W iPod dock, Leading off from the living room on the large balcony is the hot tub which enjoys great views.
All the bedrooms here are beautifully finished in a rustic alpine style with reclaimed wood and carved furnishings. Every room is en-suite, and the master bedroom is very spacious and even offers 'his' and 'her' dressing rooms in addition to fabulous en-suite facilities.
This superb alpine property offers 800 square metres of internal space. It offers 'wow' factor in all respects.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Le Rocher is about as decadent as it gets, the chalet is amazingly well furbished with everything and anything you might need. A stunning chalet with a generous staff to guest ratio, you'll never be left wanting during your stay.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream. Hammam. Massage room. Home cinema room. Children's playroom: Lego corner + screen and games console. Driver shuttle service. iPod docks in rooms, computer, Sky Sports & UK Freesat TV.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£3,706 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,561 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,561 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,561 pp||‐||14||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£3,221 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£3,221 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£3,201 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£3,120 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£3,120 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£3,120 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,898 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£3,120 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£3,167 pp||‐||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,830 pp||‐||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,651 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (5 nights).
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne reception.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffered vehicles.
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Private balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc.
- Room 5: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc.
- Room 6: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- TV/Cinema projector, Blu-Ray player & PS3 in every room