Chalet Machapuchare in Val d'Isere is a beautiful seven bedroom luxury property located in the secluded Le Cret area of resort. The chalet has lovely views from its slightly elevated position taking in the centre of Val d'Isere and a breath-taking mountain panorama of the Bellevarde and Solaise peaks. The bottom of the pistes and main lifts are just a short 2 - 3 minute chauffeured drive away.
The chalet has five stories (the lower four are connected by lift as well as stairs) and seven bedrooms, one of which is a suite comprising one double and one single bedroom sharing a bathroom. The property can comfortably sleep 15 guests and is ideal for an extended family group.
The ground floor of the chalet is dedicated to relaxation and entertainment. The Chalet Machapuchare has an impressive spa with indoor swimming pool (with swim current), gym, steam-room and massage/treatment area. There is also a dedicated cinema room with large sumptuous sofas. On this level is a twin/double room (ideal for a nanny) with an en-suite shower room. There is also the main entrance on this floor.
The first floor is the main sleeping floor with four en-suite bedrooms (including the family suite).
The second floor is given over the main living and dining area and separate kitchen. The main sitting room area has a double height ceiling and huge windows which bathe the room in welcoming winter light. The large glass sliding doors lead out onto a generous terrace/balcony with some of the best views in Val d'Isére. The outdoor hot tub can be accessed from this floor. Set on a raised plateau in the private garden it offers stunning views and is perfect for a relax session after a hard day on the mountain.
Overlooking the large living area is the top floor of the chalet which has the two impressive master double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers.
The chalet is attached to its sister property and shares a garage.
Completed in 2018 this seven bedroom luxury chalet has a secluded location and all the luxury facilities you might need.
- Val d'Isere
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Apple TV, Sonos, TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi connection. Spa: steam room, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, massage room. Dedicated cinema room. Lift to access all floors. Driver service in and around resort. Private ski locker. Heated ski boot warmers. Laundry.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,311 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£4,623 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,906 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,906 pp||‐||15||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,906 pp||‐||15||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£3,274 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£3,274 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£3,844 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£3,656 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£3,656 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£3,656 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£3,656 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£4,231 pp||‐||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£4,231 pp||‐||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,783 pp||‐||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,557 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Mid week towel change
- Minibus service
- Concierge service
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. We understand that many clients will be hesitant to make a commitment when the world is so uncertain, and as such, for new bookings, clients have the possibility to cancel a booking for this chalet at any date before the 15th September 2020 without incurring any cancellation fees.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Laundry room. 1 x guest wc
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Spa: pool, gym and massage room. Cinema room
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Suite 4: twin/double. Bunk room. Shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Kitchen. Living and dining area. Balcony with hot tub
- Top Floor (stair access only - no lift to this floor):
- Room 1: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 2: twin/double. Open bath. En-suite shower & wc