Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Perfectly positioned for the lifts this centrally located chalet in Val d'Isere is perfect for large groups. The lifts are a mere three minute walk away and all of the amenities of Val d'Isere, as well as the nightlife, are all just a short stroll away. You can even ski back to this property down various pistes included the infamous 'Face'.
This cosy chalet has under floor heating throughout and a traditional farmhouse feel. The property benefits from a sunny balcony that can be accessed from the spacious lounge and dining area. All bedrooms are en-suite and there are some triple rooms making this property great value for money.
Chalet du Berger is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic and you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
The location is the real selling point of this chalet as it's only a short walk to the Solaise cable car. Great value for money in this top resort.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£911 pp||‐||16||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||£1,604 pp||‐||16||YES||Offer|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||£876 pp||‐||16||YES||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,266 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,303 pp||‐||16||YES||Offer|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,342 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,189 pp||‐||16||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||£1,949 pp||‐||16||YES|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,673 pp||‐||16||YES|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,201 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,189 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,093 pp||‐||16||YES|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,041 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,371 pp||‐||16||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,548 pp||‐||16||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,124 pp||‐||10||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||£751 pp||‐||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin (small window) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Juliette balcony
- Room 6: triple (low ceiling). En-suite shower & wc. Juliette balcony
- Room 7: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony