Perfectly positioned for the lifts this centrally located chalet in Val d'Isere is perfect for large groups. The lifts are a mere three minute walk away and all of the amenities of Val d'Isere, as well as the nightlife, are all just a short stroll away. You can even ski back to this property down various pistes included the infamous 'Face'.
This cosy chalet has under floor heating throughout and a traditional farmhouse feel. The property benefits from a sunny balcony that can be accessed from the spacious lounge and dining area. All bedrooms are en-suite and there are some triple rooms making this property great value for money.
Chalet du Berger is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic and you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
The location is the real selling point of this chalet as it's only a short walk to the Solaise cable car. Great value for money in this top resort.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£803 pp||‐||16||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,415 pp||‐||16||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,649 pp||‐||16||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,075 pp||‐||16||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,075 pp||‐||16||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,117 pp||‐||16||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||16||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,185 pp||‐||16||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,049 pp||‐||16||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,923 pp||‐||16||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,060 pp||‐||16||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,060 pp||‐||16||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,049 pp||‐||16||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£965 pp||‐||16||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£919 pp||‐||16||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,210 pp||‐||16||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,367 pp||‐||16||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£873 pp||‐||16||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||£619 pp||‐||16||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin (small window) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Juliette balcony
- Room 6: triple (low ceiling). En-suite shower & wc. Juliette balcony
- Room 7: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony