Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Chalet Bellevarde is a large chalet perfect for groups. The property has access to a shared hot tub which is great for relaxing in after a hard day on the slopes. The spacious and stylish lounge and dining area lends this chalet to sociable group bookings. This property was remodelled in 2019 and the decor reflects this - bedrooms are not huge but all are en-suite, the developer has obviously chosen to make the living and dining areas a focus and as such the size of the bedrooms is a little compromised.
This property is part of a complex of three chalets, all run by the same operator. The three chalets are positioned around a central hot tub area. The hot tub is shared by all three properties and can be a great place to socialise and meet other guests.
Although not right by the lifts the chalet is situated at the lower end of the high street so the amenities in the centre of resort are fairly easy to reach. There is a bus stop 200 metres from the chalet, the bus service in Val d'Isere is free, regular and efficient so you can be at the lifts in no time.
The Bellevarde is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Please note that the sitting and dining room photos are from a sister chalet which has similar style decor.
This chalet is great for groups. However, it also works well as one to book on split basis and share with others if you feel like being super social. All the bedrooms are spacious and en-suite and there is a shared hot tub. The location is actually not that bad as the local bus stop is only a short walk away - the bus service takes you either to La Daille or to the centre of the resort.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Comfortable minibus service to and from the lifts. Shared use of outdoor hot tub. Free Wi-Fi.
- Hot tub
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£1,025 pp||‐||8||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||£1,770 pp||‐||14||YES||Offer|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,385 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,470 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,292 pp||‐||8||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,522 pp||‐||10||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,707 pp||‐||14||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||£823 pp||‐||14||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Comfortable 9 seater minibus shuttle service (shared) in the mornings and afternoons
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (in eaves) with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin (in eaves) with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate wc