The Angelique is a very special chalet. This superb accommodation is located on a peaceful road just a 4 minute walk from the lifts in La Daille and the regular bus service stops less than 2 minutes from the chalet, making it very convenient.
Why is the Angelique so special? Well... this gem of a property is more of a stately home than an average chalet. With beautiful and luxurious furnishings, large spacious rooms, a gym and steam room this really is a great chalet to come back to after a hard day skiing in the Espace Killy.
The style of this property is sophisticated and elegant; the furnishings are sumptuous and traditional and the large stone open fireplace really adds to the sense of grandeur. There is also cosy library to snuggle up in if you want to get away from it all.
With 6 bedrooms (4 en-suite) this would be the perfect property for a large family group. The master suite is worth noting - this bedroom is huge and even has its own lounge area, bath and separate shower.
Chalet Angelique is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Traditionally decorated the Angelique offers very comfortable accommodation in La Daille so not the best for the nightlife but really good for the skiing.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Steam room, gymnasium, changing room and shower. Log fireplace. Library / DVD room. Ski storage and boot warmers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,050||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,507||£65||Enquire||8||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,068||£96||Enquire||8||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,104||£93||Enquire||12||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,253||£55||Enquire||12||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,319||£27||Enquire||8||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,377||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,377||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,281||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,436||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,436||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,369||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,345||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,297||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,460||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,212||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||£699||£301||Enquire||12||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance, ski storage, gym, steam room. Shower room and wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Large lounge and dining area. Kitchen. DVD room.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite walk in shower and wc
- Room 6: master double. En-suite walk in shower, bath and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift