The Chalet Angelique in Val d'Isere is located on a peaceful street just a 3 minute walk from the lifts in La Daille. The regular bus service (which runs until 2am each night) stops less than 2 minutes from the chalet making it very convenient to access the resort centre.
Why is the Chalet Angelique so different? The chalet has been decorated more like a baronial hunting lodge rather than a ski chalet. The large atmospheric sitting room has a large open fireplace which adds to the authenticity. There is also a gym, and a steam room which is perfect for some extra relaxation after a hard day skiing in the Espace Killy.
With 6 bedrooms (4 en-suite) this would be the perfect property for a large family group. The master suite is worth noting - this bedroom is huge and even has its own lounge area, bath and separate shower.
Chalet Angelique is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Traditionally decorated the Chalet Angelique offers comfortable accommodation in La Daille. It's a little way from the nightlife of Val d'Isere centre (although the free bus service operates until 2am) but is really well located to access and from back from the skiing. Being converted from an old traditional building with small windows the chalet is quite dark. Some guests will love the cosy atmosphere this creates, others might prefer a modern alpine chalet with large windows.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Steam room, gymnasium, changing room and shower. Log fireplace. Library / DVD room. Ski storage and boot warmers.
- Steam room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£799 pp||£578 pp||12||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£849 pp||£528 pp||10||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,599 pp||£682 pp||6||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£899 pp||£537 pp||12||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,369 pp||‐||8||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,345 pp||‐||12||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,297 pp||‐||10||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,460 pp||‐||12||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,212 pp||‐||12||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||£699 pp||£301 pp||8||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance, ski storage, gym, steam room. Shower room and wc
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Large lounge and dining area. Kitchen. DVD room.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite walk in shower and wc
- Room 6: master double. En-suite walk in shower, bath and wc