Chalet Les Arolles in Tignes is a traditionally designed Savoyard property with excellent features. It has recently been refurbished to excellent effect. All the bedrooms are en-suite and fitted with either a multi-jet shower or hydro massage bath. In addition they all have flat screen TV/DVD as well as built in speakers for MP3 players.
The chalet has a beautiful setting in Tignes Le Lac, affording excellent views to the Toviere ridge (beautifully lit at night), the La Grande Motte glacier and across the lake to Val Claret.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Judging by the great previous guest's comments our input isn't really needed on this one. However, all we can say is that despite Tignes' unfortuante reputation for not being the prettiest resort in the Alps, this chalet surpasses most chalets in the more popular resorts. It's traditional in style yet still spacious, and after a day exploring some of the best pistes in Europe you can ski right back to the door.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV, DVD player, internet USB & hair dryer in every bedroom. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£799 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|22 Dec 2019||£999 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£939 pp||‐||15||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£989 pp||£35 pp||14||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,089 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,039 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£959 pp||‐||15||YES||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,039 pp||‐||15||YES||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite hydro massage bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite hydro massage bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: single with en-suite multi-jet shower and wc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift