The Chalet Arktic is one of the most popular chalets in the whole of Tignes. It features modern and stylish living areas complete with an impressive floating fireplace, and floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows to make the most of the spectacular mountain views. The comfortable bedrooms all have private en-suite bath or shower and wc, and the 'piece de resistance' is undoubtedly the superb pool and leisure facilities with incredible mountain views from the outdoor hot tub. These are also available to guests from a couple of other chalets through an internal connecting door so other visitors to the pool will not intrude on your chalets privacy.
You can ski to and from the Chardonnet lift just 150m away, and the resort centre of Tignes Le Lac is just another 100m further on from here. Heading the other way, the main Aeroski gondola is only approximately 5 minutes' walk, giving you equally swift access to the Val d'Isere side of the ski area.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed except where one party books the whole chalet
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Do you want a ski trip to make all of your friends jealous (and not have to live off toast for a year), then this is the one for you. Ski almost from the door, lounge around in the hottub, sauna or steamroom (that's right, it has all three) oh and did I mention swimming pool? Made in Chelsea move over, it's Tignes time.
- 16 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Home cinema room with a large-screen TV and DVD. Use of indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub. (shared with 3 other chalets). Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,198 pp||£30 pp||2||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Fluffy bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and rosé as an additional wine choice with dinner
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/triple/quad (twin & bunks) with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace