Season 2020-2021: To book this property a 25% deposit is required. If you wish to cancel your booking this deposit can be converted into a credit voucher valid for 18 months. Once the full balance of your holiday has been paid, if COVID prevents travel or guests from staying they have the option of a 25% cash refund with the 75% balance of the monies paid in the form of a credit voucher, again valid for 18 months. Or you can convert 100% of your payment into a credit voucher to use within 18 months.
Lodge des Nants is a newly built (completed 2018) seven bedroom chalet in the Nants area of Morzine. It is literally a few metres from the edge of the piste so that guests can ski to and from a point within approximately 50 metres of the property, although we suspect most guests will opt to use the 24 hour driver service instead.
With over 600 square metres of internal space the Lodge des Nants is huge. It features a host of luxuries and amenities including an indoor swimming pool with optional swim-current, hammam, massage/treatment room, cinema room, outdoor sauna, indoor bar and pool table, and spectacular roof top deck with hot tub and views over the Morzine valley and up to Avoriaz. It's hard to imagine what else the chalet could offer - a heli pad maybe?
Your private chalet chef and hosts will attend to your every need during your holiday and the kitchen and main dining area are the perfect setting for entertaining. And if you fancy a quiet night in after your fabulous dinner you can use the cinema room - offering the perfect place to unwind.
On the lower floor you will find the spa and swimming pool. Beautifully designed, this area offers everything you could want to truly relax after a day on the slopes. The indoor swimming pool has a swim current if you want a real workout or you could allow one of Morzine's massage therapists to do this for you in the spa room located next to the pool. A spacious and tranquil steam room is also located next to the pool. Or if a traditional log barrel sauna is more your thing, you'll find one just outside the door on the terrace.
Even the large ski and boot room has been designed with luxury living in mind. The chalet has heated boot and glove racks to keep your ski equipment warm and dry as well as offering ample storage for helmets, skis and snowboards.
Each of the seven guest bedrooms (which can be made up as either twins or king doubles) has en-suite facilities and one can accommodate three single beds or a super king and single allowing 15 guests to stay at any one time.
Lodge des Nants encapsulates the essence of a luxury ski holiday. The perfect chalet for a lavish mountain experience.
Arguably one of the most luxurious chalets in the whole of the Portes du Soleil area, and certainly in Morzine.
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor swimming pool, hammam, spa treatment room & sauna. Cinema room and stunning roof top hot tub. UK Sky TV Sports and Movies included. Sonos sound. Office area with iMac, printer and iPad. GoPro with attachments. 24 hour resort driver service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,571 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,571 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,786 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£3,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,643 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,643 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,643 pp||‐||15||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,786 pp||‐||15||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,786 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£3,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,571 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Delicious breakfast (daily)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- Your professional chef will prepare a 4 course high quality dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary French champagne and Italian prosecco throughout your stay
- Complimentary full bar offering famous spirits and soft drinks
- Professional barista coffee service. Daily newspapers. GoPro available for guests' use
- The White Company luxury toiletries. Hair dryers and straighteners
- Driver service 24/7 that will operate between Morzine and Les Gets giving guests access to the wide ski area
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Terrace with sauna. Indoor steam room, treatment room, pool & shower
- First Floor (main entrance):
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with extra bed. En-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining & sitting room. Cinema. Wraparound balcony
- Third Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath and separate wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Fourth Floor:
- Sitting room with fireplace, bar area and pool table. Balcony
- Roof top deck area with hot tub