Chalet Pont du Cam in Meribel (formerly known as Chalet Cardamines) is situated in a splendid position very close to the Doron piste, yet minutes away from the bars and restaurants of Altitude 1600. The chalet is built in a traditional style but underwent an internal transformation in 2014 and is now a beautifully decorated and luxurious alpine home, offering 7 en-suite bedrooms and 450 square metres of living space.
The spacious living/dining room, with its glass enclosed fireplace is a delightful place in which to relax over drinks before a wonderful 4 course dinner, and the sunny balcony is an ideal spot to enjoy far reaching views down the Meribel Valley and the winter sunshine.
Each of the 7 principal guest bedrooms can be made up as a twin or double and some with full en-suite facilities, Wi-Fi and flat screen TV. Please note that there is a smaller 8th bedroom which would be suitable for a nanny or other member of staff. To top off the luxury, there is a hot tub on the terrace in which to relieve aching muscles at the end of a good day on the slopes. However, if you prefer to keep active there is a fully equipped indoor gym (including rowing machine) and also a steam room. This steam room has a fragrance system, Sonos sound, starlight ceiling lights, heated granite seating and shower facilities.
To unwind further there is a media room with large screen.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
This chalet has a great location only a short walk away from the edge of the Doron piste in one direction and the shops and bars of Meribel 1600 in the other. Chalet Pont du Cam underwent a complete internal refit and refurbishment during the summer of 2014 and is now a luxurious and chic chalet.
- 14 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Large flat screen TV (UK channels). DVD, XBox and PS4. 8 seat hot tub on the terrace. Pool table and bar area. Steam room and gym with rowing machine. Massage room. Wi-Fi internet connection. Large ski and boot room. Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2021||£2,901 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Jan 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||15||NO||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,838 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,838 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,991 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,991 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,865 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£2,054 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,206 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£2,181 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,865 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit of 4,000 euros will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 2nd Floor:
- Queens: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Emmanuel: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Trinity: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Magdalene: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Pembroke: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 3rd Floor:
- Kings: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Fitzwilliam: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- All bedrooms: flat screen TV (UK channels), Wi-Fi & USB points
- There is a small 8th bedroom suitable for staff