This luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 is situated in the prestigious Nogentil area of the resort. The Cospillot piste is on the doorstep so this luxury chalet is ski out and almost ski in. This luxury alpine property is set in a quiet area of the resort away from the noisier centre of 1850 but there is a driver service with the chalet which makes getting to the main shopping of the resort really easy.
The chalet has a wonderful 'wellness' area with infinity pool, steam room, shower and relax area. There is also an outdoor hot tub for ten guests. Oh, did we mention that there is also an 8 person cinema room and a bar with ethanol burning fireplace? There are four further floors in the chalet. Level -1 has five guest bedrooms and Level 0 has the sitting room, dining room, bar and kitchen. The top floor (Level +1) is taken by the master double bedroom suite and a further relaxation area with an ethanol fireplace and TV.
The Chalet Perce Neige offers new heights of luxury alpine living and is surely one of the best and most comfortable chalets in the entire resort (and let's face it there are plenty of luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 to compare against). This wonderful property offers easy access to the Cospillot piste and a whopping 687 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
This luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 has everything that you could look for. It's pretty much ski in and ski out; has a superb wellness area and a cinema room. It exudes style and taste and comes complete with chef, hostess and driver service.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness spa: hot tub (6 pax), steam room (8 pax) & shower. Infinity swimming pool (11m x 3.50m). Outdoor hot tub. Bar with lounge and ethanol fireplace and wine cellar. Cinema room for 8. Billiards, table football, ping pong. Professional kitchen with chef and hostess. In resort driver service. Garage for 4 cars.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|14 Dec 2019||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£7,653||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£12,755||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£9,247||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£9,247||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£9,247||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£9,247||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£9,247||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£7,334||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£7,334||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£7,334||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£7,334||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£4,783||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Food and drink for the preparation of breakfast and dinner with be charged as an extra at cost price
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
- Level -3:
- Playroom with large TV, garage and professional kitchen
- Room 1: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Level -2:
- Pool, spa, lounge with fireplace, cinema and ski & boot room
- Level -1:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 4 + 5: doubles with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: quad (two sets of bunks) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Level 0:
- Main entrance, dining area, main lounge, bar, 2nd kitchen & terrace
- Level +1:
- Lounge with ethanol fireplace. Office
- Room 8: master double. Fireplace, dressing. En-suite bath & wc. Balc
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made up on arrival
- Half board service by chef and hostess for daily breakfast and dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Bed linen, towels and slippers
- Daily cleaning
- NUXE body care products in each guest bathroom
- Fresh flowers
- Wood for fireplace
- In resort driver service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift