Covid cancellation policy: 100% refund in the event of cancellation at any time before arrival due to at least one of the following reasons and according to the conditions below. For any cancellation, a 95 euros handling fee will be retained by the chalet company. If the clients are unable to travel, for the period of the booked stay, due to one of the following scenarios related to the pandemic (effective on the date of arrival): - If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation forbids all, except essential, travel abroad to France. - If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to the pandemic) prevent the person who made the reservation from travelling to France or to the rented property. - If the ski resort in which the property is located is ordered to close its ski lifts activities. - If the French government decides, up to the day before arrival, to impose quarantine restrictions on the country or geographical zone of the property for the period of the client's stay. This is on condition that the client does not spend the quarantine period in the reserved property. - If there is a mandatory lockdown and travel prohibition in France or the country of origin of the person who made the reservation. If the client can justify being unable to travel due to at least one scenario related to the pandemic as described above in these cancellation conditions, a refund will be made under the following modalities: - The client can cancel their reservation at any time. The deposit and the balance if paid will be kept until the date of arrival and returned no later than 15 days afterwards if one of the conditions described in these cancellation conditions is effective at the time of the booked stay. - If the client cancels their reservation, and on the date of their stay, none of the above cancellation conditions are effective, their deposit will be refunded only in the case where the property has been re-let in the meantime. If the property has not been re-let, and the client still wishes to cancel, the stay is not refundable. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
This luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 is situated in the prestigious Nogentil area of the resort. The Cospillot piste is on the doorstep so this luxury chalet is ski out and almost ski in. This luxury alpine property is set in a quiet area of the resort away from the noisier centre of 1850 but there is a driver service with the chalet which makes getting to the main shopping of the resort really easy.
The chalet has a wonderful 'wellness' area with infinity pool, steam room, shower and relax area. There is also an outdoor hot tub for ten guests. Oh, did we mention that there is also an 8 person cinema room and a bar with ethanol burning fireplace? There are four further floors in the chalet. Level -1 has five guest bedrooms and Level 0 has the sitting room, dining room, bar and kitchen. The top floor (Level +1) is taken by the master double bedroom suite and a further relaxation area with an ethanol fireplace and TV.
The Chalet Perce Neige offers new heights of luxury alpine living and is surely one of the best and most comfortable chalets in the entire resort (and let's face it there are plenty of luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 to compare against). This wonderful property offers easy access to the Cospillot piste and a whopping 687 square metres of living space.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
This luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 has everything that you could look for. It's pretty much ski in and ski out; has a superb wellness area and a cinema room. It exudes style and taste and comes complete with chef, hostess and driver service.
- Courchevel 1850
- 15 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness spa: hot tub (6 pax), steam room (8 pax) & shower. Infinity swimming pool (11m x 3.50m). Outdoor hot tub. Bar with lounge and ethanol fireplace and wine cellar. Cinema room for 8. Billiards, table football, ping pong. Professional kitchen with chef and hostess. In resort driver service. Garage for 4 cars.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£4,348 pp||‐||18||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£4,348 pp||‐||18||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO||Short stay|
|15 Jan 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Feb 2022||£7,536 pp||‐||18||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||£5,797 pp||‐||18||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£4,638 pp||‐||18||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£4,348 pp||‐||18||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£4,348 pp||‐||18||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£4,348 pp||‐||18||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Beds made up on arrival
- Half board service by chef and hostess for daily breakfast and dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Bed linen, towels and slippers
- Daily cleaning
- NUXE body care products in each guest bathroom
- Fresh flowers. Wood for fireplace
- In resort driver service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food and drink for the preparation of breakfast and dinner with be charged as an extra at cost price
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -3:
- Playroom with large TV, garage and professional kitchen
- Room 1: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double (no window). En-suite shower and wc
- Level -2:
- Pool, spa, lounge with fireplace, cinema and ski & boot room
- Level -1:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 4 + 5: doubles with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: quad (two sets of bunks) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Level 0:
- Main entrance, dining area, main lounge, bar, 2nd kitchen & terrace
- Level +1:
- Lounge with ethanol fireplace. Office
- Room 8: master double. Fireplace, dressing. En-suite bath & wc. Balc