Chalet Allure in the hamlet of Vercland (near Samoens) is the second chalet to be taken on by Rob and Vicky. After a few successful seasons operating Chalet APASSION which is nearby they have decided to expand their successful business to a second luxury chalet property in the Samoens area.
Allure has five bedrooms each of which can be made up as either a twin or extra king configuration. All bedrooms come with either en-suite luxury bathroom or shower room and the beds are made up with beautiful Egyptian cotton linen and goose feather duvets and pillows. The location of the chalet which is a stone's throw from the Saix gondola means that it is an easy stroll to the lift in the morning and an easy ski down at the end of the day to the chalet which is at the foot of the home slopes.
There is a comfortable open plan sitting/dining room on the 1st floor with fantastic alpine views and a second separate TV room with en-suite shower and wc. The ground floor has 4 good sized en-suite bedrooms, three of which have access to a terrace. The 5th bedroom is on the 1st floor and is accessed from the dining area.
We are always on the lookout for catered chalets like this one. Owned and managed by Rob and Vicky, an enthusiastic couple dedicated to giving their guests exceptional service, we reckon this property is a belter. Samoens deserves to be much more on the ski radar than it is. Only one hour from Geneva and offering a large, high and snow-sure ski area it has plenty for everyone. The local ski villages and town of Samoens are traditional and truly charming - this area and the Chalet Allure come highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi throughout. Sonos/Spotify music system in the main lounge. Separate lounge with flat screen TV and DVD player. Hot tub. Laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Ski and boot room with hearted boot racks.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||£330||‐||Enquire||8||NO||Short stay|
|10 Mar 2019||£700||£75||Enquire||8||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£700||£75||Enquire||10||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Return Geneva Airport transfers. 1-4 people = £280. 5-8 people = £345. 9-10 people = £575 (2014/15)
- Laundry service available
- Massages and/or other treatments (organised with a third party)
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- First Floor:
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Breakfast seven days of your stay (no hot option on the chalet day off)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by delicious 3 course dinner with selected complimentary house wines (6 nights)
- Children's supper if required
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels, bath robes, slippers, luxury White Company toiletries and hair dryers
- In resort concierge service to book up ski lessons, nannies, lift pass or creche care
- Local tourist taxes
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings