The Ferme du Ciel retains much of the character of its traditional origin having been wonderfully restored from a 350 year old Savoyard barn into the luxurious property it is today. Set in the traditional village of Samoëns, part of the fantastic Grand Massif ski area, the chalet offers panoramic stunning views of Mont Blanc and out across the Giffre valley.
The chalet can house up to between 12 and 18 guests thanks to five luxurious en-suite twin/double rooms and a large family suite. It blends modern comforts, like under floor heating, seamlessly with its original Alpine features.
The chalet's living area has a double height ceiling and a central open log fireplace. The dining area has a large wooden table where guests can enjoy their luxurious three course evening meals.
The chalet features its own sauna and outside on the sun terrace there is a Jacuzzi hot tub.
The chalet is located in a glorious position set above and a couple of kilometres away from the resort centre. There is a driver available pretty constantly between 8am and 7pm so that people can get lifts whenever they choose. Guests can arrange a time they choose at the start of the day, or call the chalet teams when they are ready to be picked up. This means that there is no stress and no waiting around, no having to lug kit about etc.
To add to the luxury experience, and ease of holidaying with the Ferme du Ciel they also offer hire skis delivered to the chalet and ski passes waiting in the chalet.
What an incredible conversion. As I hope the images show, this property has some significant 'wow' factor. The main sitting room is wonderfully atmospheric and the bedrooms are romantic and full of character (exposed beams etc.) as well as comfort. The chalet has wonderful far reaching views and is set in a quiet and peaceful location.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Jacuzzi on terrace and sauna. TV room with 42 inch plasma screen, Sky TV, DVD & Xbox. Broadband Wi-Fi internet access. PC & selection of games. Private transfers to and from the lifts. Ski room with heated boot warmer. Molton Brown toiletries, fluffy towels, robes & hair dryers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||£614||‐||Enquire||18||NO||Short stay|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,075||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£975||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£975||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||£975||‐||Enquire||18||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Champagne, port and brandy
- Airport transfers can be provided for extra cost
- 5 x twin doubles with en-suite bathroom. Extra bed possible
- 1 x family suite with Shower. Mezzanine with extra twin beds.
Included in Price
- Champagne and canapés on first evening
- Breakfast (including a hot option) and afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- On-call private transfer service to and from the ski lifts
- Ski hosting is available but subject to availability
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel