Chalet Valhalla sits in the heart of Chamonix, just five minutes' walk from the Chamonix sports centre. The chalet is traditionally alpine, built with natural timber and grandiose in scale. Floor to ceiling windows allow natural light to illuminate the living space and provide guests with spectacular views of Mont Blanc. The chalet's interior has been built in a traditional Savoyard style with a contemporary twist. An open log fire, wood burning stove and large living area give the chalet fantastic warmth.
The chalet's seven bedrooms can sleep up to 16 or 17 guests (a mezzanine area suitable for two children's beds) making the chalet an ideal option for families and large corporate groups. However, 15 guests is the more normal maximum number of guests.
Spending your afternoon or evening (or both!) in the chalet's outdoor hot tub is the perfect way to unwind after a hard day's skiing.
The Valhalla's location is ideal for socialites and foodies alike, two minutes from the MBC bar and Michelin starred restaurant at the Albert 1er hotel.
The Chalet Valhalla offers 300 square metres of living space so provides plenty of space.
Please note that the price shown includes dinner on 5 nights of the week rather than the customary 6 nights. If you want dinner on 6 nights this can be arranged. Please note that tax de sejour is added to the price shown. This is approximately 2 euros per person per night.
A delightful chalet well-furnished and with plenty of space throughout. Good food and wine as well as service make this a good choice with a Chamonix specialist operator.
- 12 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Minibus shuttle service. Outdoor hot tub and sauna. Pets welcome with conditions.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,305 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,305 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,675 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,573 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,631 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,675 pp||‐||15||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,675 pp||‐||15||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,675 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,675 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,765 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,765 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,765 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,765 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,631 pp||‐||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,631 pp||‐||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,305 pp||‐||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,305 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Continental breakfast (cooked breakfasts at a supplement) and afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
- Early dinner for children
- Return airport transfers from and back to Geneva airport
- Minibus service for guests in morning and afternoon to and from main lifts
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note that tax de sejour is added to the price shown. This is approximately 2 euros per person per night.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor (entrance level):
- Living & dining room. Separate kitchen. Outdoor hot tub & sauna
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with fireplace. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double + mezzanine. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: dormitory with 3 x double beds. En-suite shower and wc