Chalet Terre in Argentiere is a truly unique property combining primitive art, ethnic artifacts and carved statues to create a warm, rich ambience. Wooden stools act as bedside tables, the carved doors of African huts have been used as headboards and an imposing mounted kudu head looks down on the living area.
There is a large, well-appointed American style kitchen, leading onto the vibrant, open plan living area which has seating around the corner fireplace and a panoramic view over the private terrace with hot-tub. Upstairs the five double en-suite bedrooms are again exquisitely furnished and three have private balconies to soak up the atmosphere. There is also a private treatment room for you to enjoy an expert massage after a hard day on the slopes.
The chalet is situated by the L'Arve River in Argentiere, close to the world famous Grands Montets ski area (a 5-7 minute walk) and is only a short drive (there is a driver service) away from the other Chamonix valley ski areas.
Situated in a private hamlet of four luxury chalets, (which can be rented altogether or in pairs) it benefits from sharing some fantastic additional facilities. The complex includes a home cinema, steam room, sauna, a wine cellar, treatment rooms and a games room. There is a secure underground parking & ski lockers. The shared spa facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool (also for winter use!) and each of the 4 chalets has its own outdoor hot tub.
This property can also be booked on a self-catered basis. Please call our office for details and a price.
Newly built the Chalet Terre is contemporary, fresh and delightful. If you want really smart self-catering accommodation this is it.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room. Private hot tub on the deck. 2 underground parking spaces. Laundry facilities. Ski room with separate entrance. Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi. Games room and shared cinema room (with 3 other chalets).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||£886||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,038||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,644||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,947||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,189||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,341||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,644||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,341||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,265||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,265||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,189||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,114||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Airport transfers
- Massage & beauty treatments
- English speaking ski guides/instructors
- Additional wine list
- Professional childcare/nannies
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin. En-suite shower & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double with open plan bath and separate wc
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift