Chalet Cristal in Argentiere is decadently decorated in an uplifting, contemporary style. The clean lines of the design & finishing and the immaculate white interiors are complemented by modern furnishings and small elements of colour, contrasting beautifully with artisan crafted wooden beams.
The large open plan living area has an American style kitchen, an inviting fireplace and looks over a beautiful terrace.
This chalet is ideal for families having, in addition to a mezzanine sleeping platform in one double room that is ideal for children, a snug children's 'cubby hole' bed closed off by a curtain built into the walls on the upstairs landing. All 4 bedrooms are en-suite and there is a further snug area that accommodates another two guests.
The chalet is situated by the L'Arve River in Argentiere, close to the world famous Grands Montets ski area (a 5-7 minute walk) and is only a short drive (there is a driver service) away from the other Chamonix valley ski areas.
Situated in a private hamlet of four luxury chalets, (which can be rented altogether or in pairs) it benefits from sharing some fantastic additional facilities. The complex includes a home cinema, steam room, sauna, a wine cellar, treatment rooms and a games room. There is a secure underground parking & ski lockers. The shared spa facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool (also for winter use!) and each of the 4 chalets has its own outdoor hot tub.
This property can also be booked on a self-catered basis. Please call our office for details and a price.
Newly built the Chalet Cristal is contemporary, fresh and delightful. Location is spot on.
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room. Private outdoor hot tub on the deck. Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi. Ski room. 2 underground parking spaces. Laundry facilities.
- Hot tub
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,122 pp||‐||13||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£1,883 pp||‐||13||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,296 pp||‐||13||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,209 pp||‐||13||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,209 pp||‐||13||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,383 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£1,991 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£1,557 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,296 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,296 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,296 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,122 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,035 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin. Open plan bath & separate wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double/twin (single on mezzanine). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double (double/twin on mezzanine). En-suite shower only
- Room 5: open 'snug' with double (150 cms wide) and sink
- 1 x separate wc