Chalet Ardoise in Argentiere is a luxurious, bright and spacious chalet that has been recently constructed, with only the highest quality Savoyard craftsmanship, furniture & soft furnishings and has a wonderfully warm and welcoming ambience.
With its comfortable deep sofas facing the log burner, an open-plan living area with a dining table seating up to 10, and exposed artisan crafted wooden beams giving a solid feel to the space, you will feel instantly at home. The hot tub situated on the large private terrace allows you to enjoy the magnificence of the surroundings.
Upstairs the five beautiful double bedrooms are luxuriously furnished en-suites, each with their own quality fittings and unique style. There is also a separate snug area which can accommodate an extra two guests.
The chalet is situated by the L'Arve River in Argentiere, close to the world famous Grands Montets ski area (a 5-7 minute walk) and is only a short drive (there is a driver service) away from the other Chamonix valley ski areas.
Situated in a private hamlet of four luxury chalets, (which can be rented altogether or in pairs) it benefits from sharing some fantastic additional facilities. The complex includes a home cinema, steam room, sauna, a wine cellar, treatment rooms and a games room. There is a secure underground parking & ski lockers. The shared spa facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool (also for winter use!) and each of the 4 chalets has its own outdoor hot tub.
This property can also be booked on a self-catered basis. Please call our office for details and a price.
Newly built the Chalet Ardoise is contemporary, fresh and delightful. Location is spot on.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared spa: outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, massage room. Private hot tub on the deck. 2 underground parking spaces. Laundry facilities. Large LCD TV, DVD, iPod dock & radio. Wi-Fi. Ski room with separate entrance.
- Hot tub
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,112 pp||£166 pp||12||NO||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,112 pp||£166 pp||12||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,198 pp||£382 pp||12||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,267 pp||£272 pp||12||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£922 pp||£617 pp||12||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,241 pp||£298 pp||12||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£922 pp||£443 pp||12||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£836 pp||£94 pp||12||NO||Short stay|
|28 Mar 2020||£922 pp||£345 pp||12||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,155 pp||£123 pp||12||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,009 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£922 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea 7 days a week, on chef's day off- continental breakfast
- 4 course meal with complimentary wine, followed by cheese, port and coffee (6 nights)
- In resort transfers with one vehicle from 8am to 8pm (extra charges apply after 8pm)
- Daily houskeeping, mid week towel change on request
- Robes, slippers, L'Occitane toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master twin/double with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite sink & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower & wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 4: double/twin. En-suite bath and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: open mezzanine 'snug' with double sofa bed