Chalet Shalimar in Zermatt is stylish, flexible and extremely comfortable. The property is virtually ski in ski out (snow conditions permitting) for intermediate skiers and is a 15 minute walk from the village centre. Located in the quiet area of Winkelmatten, Chalet Shalimar is only a short stroll from the closest local bus station. However, there are always electric taxis on hand should you stay out late.
Sleeping up to 20 people, it conveniently splits into four apartments which can be taken individually or combined for larger groups. Guests can dine separately or all together in one of the four open plan areas. This means that there is always somewhere to unwind should you wish to do so. For ultimate relaxation, head down to the private spa area which boasts a pool, sauna, steam and massage room.
All apartments are linked by a lift so once your boots are stored on the heated rack, head up to the top floor open plan living area where the roaring fire awaits. Chalet Shalimar comes complete with an entertainment room at the back of the apartment with TV and DVD player to keep the kids occupied while you relax and unwind without distraction. All floors are linked by elevator.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
Not many chalets in Zermatt have piste access. The position of Chalet Shalimar makes this property a hot ticket.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness area with pool, sauna, steam room & massage room. Ski room with boot warmers. Flat screen TV and iPod dock in each of the 4 apartments. Games and books. Telephone and Wi-Fi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£2,322||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||£2,322||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£2,021||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£2,021||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£2,021||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,630||‐||Enquire||20||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Return airport transfers.
- In-house massage. Wine upgrades.
- Childcare. Ski instruction.
- Guiding, heli-skiing or other activities.
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 13,000 CHF
- Hornli A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Hornli B: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Hornli C: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Triftji A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Triftji B: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Triftji C: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Schwarzsee A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Schwarzsee B: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Furi A: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Furi B: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
Included in Price
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability).
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries.
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings