Chalet Heinz Julen Penthouse in Zermatt was designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Heinz Julen and is a stunning double-level penthouse chalet. The chalet has featured in several magazines due to some unique features such as a fireplace nesting in the middle of the living room window and original handmade furniture.
The chalet has lots of glass roofs throughout which makes it feel extremely airy and there is a bird's eye view of the village and the Mischabel Mountain that is hard to get elsewhere. Access to the chalet is a two minute walk from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts, which you have a private key for. At the other end of the lift, is the heart of Zermatt village close to the church.
There is a large living area with three separate seating areas, a dining section, open plan kitchen and two terraces on the main floor. Two bedrooms are also on this floor, at either end of the living area. Each bedroom is en-suite with a shower and wc, a TV and a balcony to enjoy the spectacular views.
The master bedroom dominates the top floor with a free standing round Jacuzzi bath, sloping glass ceilings, incredible views and a separate en-suite shower and wc.
There is a fourth bedroom on the ground floor of the chalet with an en-suite massage shower and wc. Also on this floor is a private glass-fronted sauna, an exercise room with a treadmill and two loungers to relax in.
All three floors are accessed by your own private elevator and/or stairs. Superb, stylish and clever, the Heinz Julen Penthouse vies with the Loft for the prize of Zermatt's most original property.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
This chalet is perfect for those with a love of modern and quirky design, with stunning views over Zermatt village. The height of luxury for small groups or corporates.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV/DVD with cable television. Lap top computer. Private sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,659 pp||‐||8||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,659 pp||‐||8||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||£4,093 pp||‐||8||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£2,157 pp||‐||8||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£2,157 pp||‐||8||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£2,157 pp||‐||8||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,655 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£2,489 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£2,378 pp||‐||8||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,659 pp||‐||8||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£852 pp||‐||8||NO||Offer|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Cooked breakfast (continental breakfast in bed as an option) on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Champagne and pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course gourmet dinner with a selection of fine complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Mid week linen change (further changes available on request)
- Full in-resort concierge service
- Open bar and firewood
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Local resort tax is not included and paid for locally. Adults = 3CHF per person per night (2019-2020 season)
- Extra beds are charged at 800 CHF per week per bed (extra children up to 16 years of age are 600 CHF)
- Additional guests for dinner are charged at 100 CHF per guest per night
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Please note that as this holiday company does not offer financial protection for its clients. We can arrange this for you using ABTA's recommended financial failure protection insurance that we will purchase on your behalf. We charge a £5 admin fee per person if you want this cover. Please let us know if you would like us to arrange this.
- Ground Floor:
- Sauna, laundry facilities and fitness room
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Large open plan living & dining area. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Upper Floor:
- Room 4: master double with open spa bath. En-suite shower and wc