The Chalet Grace is located in the Petit Village area of Zermatt, offering stunning views of the Matterhorn from an exclusive setting. The chalet sits on South-facing hillside near to the Sunnegga Express lift (two minutes' by electric taxi) and a similar distance from the centre of Zermatt.
The Chalet Grace is impressive in stature with double height floor to ceiling windows on all three floors and a traditional alpine interior featuring exposed beams and exposed stone fireplaces. The five luxurious en-suite twin/double rooms, one with two extra beds, can sleep up to 12 guests comfortably. The living area is spacious and classically French in style, featuring a French stone open fire-place and a bar area. Included in the luxuries of the chalet are a private home cinema, games room with pool table and a pilates/yoga space.
The fantastic wellness area includes a sauna, massage room and an outdoor hot tub with views of the Matterhorn.
The service for this chalet includes a dedicated personal Concierge and PA as well as gourmet breakfasts, magnificent dinners, children's lunch and supper daily, Perrier Jouet Champagne and an open spirit bar!
This leading luxury chalet company in Zermatt and Klosters has received the Best Luxury Chalet Award at the 2014 Conde Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
An Outstanding chalet. You won't find many better properties in the Alps. Sunny south facing chalet with Matterhorn views from all rooms. Double height ceilings, sumptuous carpet and 6* hospitality.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Home cinema, games room with pool table. Wellness centre with sauna, shower and massage room. Out door hot tub and shower. Free Wi-Fi.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£4,724||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£3,031||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£3,031||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£4,724||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- 4 x twin/doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Two extra beds possible
Included in Price
- Perrier Jouet Champagne reception on arrival
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Children's lunch and supper (7 days)
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected complimentary house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel