The Chalet Les Anges is located in the Petit Village area of Zermatt, offering stunning views of the Matterhorn from an exclusive setting. The chalet sits on South-facing hillside near to the Sunnegga Express lift (two minutes' by electric taxi) and a similar distance from the centre of Zermatt.
The chalet's 700 square metres of living space has been expertly designed by renowned architect Magali de Tschamer. Spread across three floors, the chalet features large panoramic windows so guests can enjoy views of the world famous Matterhorn peak. The interior has a warm ambience and is full of reclaimed wood and is a great blend of contemporary features and Alpine charm.
The top floor features the spacious living area which opens onto a South-facing terrace with its own barbeque and a large table that can sit up to 14 guests. The chalet's seven en-suite bedrooms sleep 14 guests comfortably and six of these rooms have direct views of the Matterhorn from their own balconies.
The chalet's fantastic wellness facilities include a sauna, hammam/steam room, massage room and relaxation area. The relaxation area features a fountain and ornamental pond and features Italian marble!
Les Anges also has an outdoor heated black marble pool featuring massaging jets and ambient underwater lighting where guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn.
The service for this chalet includes a dedicated personal Concierge and PA as well as gourmet breakfasts, magnificent dinners, children's lunch and supper daily, Perrier Jouet Champagne and an open spirit bar!
This leading luxury chalet company in Zermatt and Klosters has received the Best Luxury Chalet Award at the 2014 Conde Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Zermatt please use this link to view our chalets in Zermatt search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this iconic Swiss resort.
Everything has its price but if you can afford it you will be staying in one of the best chalets in the world. You will find exemplary service, fine food and everything else you would expect from a 6 star package here.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness area with steam room, sauna, relax area & shower. 3 metre plunge pool on terrace. Ski room with heated boots racks. Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, Sonos sound. Integrated Sonos sound, iPod dock and high speed Wi-Fi. Internal lift.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£3,161 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£5,057 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£6,163 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£5,057 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£5,057 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£5,057 pp||‐||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£4,425 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Perrier Jouet Champagne reception on arrival
- Tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Children's lunch and supper (7 days)
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected complimentary house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 1 x master double with fireplace. En-suite bathroom. Blacony
- 1 x double. En-suite bathroom (open plan bath). Fireplace. Balc
- 2 x twin/doubles. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin/double. En-suite bathroom. Terrace with access to pool
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace with access to pool
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in all bedrooms