If you are after the ultimate in luxury the Dent Blanche comes highly recommended. Covering a living space of 950 square metres, sleeping 8 adults and up to 6 children this is simply one of Verbier's most impressive private homes.
From the exterior the chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood in keeping with the local architecture. However, the interior blends modern art, beautiful artefacts and furniture with contemporary design to create the height of alpine chic. The property is fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the Spa level.
The property is set out over 4 floors, linked by stairs and a lift. There are 6 bedrooms of various description, a wonderful dining room and living area, a private Spa and entertainment area as well as a large ski room with boot heaters and garage with space to park 2 to 3 cars (this is shared with the chalet next door).
The luxury chalet Dent Blanche is situated in a quiet residential area yet only two minutes' walk to the village centre. The Medran lift is slightly further away but as you will have a private chauffeured vehicle for your stay there is no need to walk anywhere.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Please note that we do not know the position of this property. However, as we have to enter co-ordinates for all properties on our site the 'map view' function to work we have placed it where we think it might be based on the description above.
Chalet Dent Blanche has the WOW factor in abundance. It's not cheap by any means but you really do get what you pay for - this chalet will not disappoint. Alpine chic at its best.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Cinema room and small bar area. Separate TV zone and all round Wi-Fi. The property has 2 to 3 indoor car parking spaces. Spa: infinity pool, hammam, sauna & massage room. Small gym. Cinema room, wine cellar and small bar. Driver service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2020||£3,603 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£3,603 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|10 Feb 2020||£4,540 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£3,841 pp||‐||14||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£3,841 pp||‐||14||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£3,603 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|19 Apr 2020||£3,603 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Food and drink are charged extra at cost price plus TVA
- A damage deposit of 25,000 CHF is required on payment of final balance
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Top Floor (3rd):
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Sleeping Floor (1st):
- 2 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x quad (two sets of large bunk beds). En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x guest wc
- Spa Floor (Ground)
- 1 x staff single with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x guest wc