Baita 1697 is a wonderful 17th Century Piedmontese farmhouse in the tiny hamlet of Pattemouche near the well-known ski resort of Sestriere and only just over an hour from Turin. Having being lovingly restored by the owner who also happens to be a renowned interior designer the farmhouse is now a stunning alpine property covering three floors and 460 square metres.
The luxury Chalet Baita 1697 can sleep up to 10 adults (12 if using the sofa bed in the media room) and 6 children in wonderful bedrooms which include custom made Egyptian cotton bed sheets and bathrooms with under-floor heating, top of the range fittings and salon standard hair-dryers. The living room is spacious with lots of comfortable sofas and a wood burning open fire, there is also a media room with a large flat screen TV to watch films or listen to some music. Another great feature is the roof terrace with an 8 person wooden hot tub with some amazing mountain views.
Babysitting is available on request and ski lessons can be pre-booked. The instructors will come to the chalet to pick you up.
The hamlet of Pattemouche is only a 3 minute stroll to the cable car that gives you easy access to the Milky Way ski area offering 400km of pistes and at the end of the day you can ski back to the farmhouse. The local area chairlift is also nearby as well as access to some amazing cross-country skiing.
Stunning renovation of old farmhouse. The Baita 1697 would suit those looking for a peaceful location with easy access to the slopes but also want to stay in stylish and hip accommodation.
- 12 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub on the roof terrace. Film/music library, iPod docking stations throughout. Drying room with underfloor heating. Laundry room.
- Hot tub
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||£2,343 pp||‐||18||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,783 pp||‐||18||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,442 pp||‐||18||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,442 pp||‐||18||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,442 pp||‐||18||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,587 pp||‐||18||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,587 pp||‐||18||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2022||£1,587 pp||‐||18||NO|
|11 Apr 2022||£1,355 pp||‐||18||NO|
|18 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Afternoon tea
- Dinners prepared and served by excellent local cook
- Daily Cleaning
- Luxury Ortigia bathroom products
- Dressing gowns and slippers
- Children's toys, books, sledge, games and equipment
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- There is a mandatory damage deposit to be paid of 2,500 euros per week (this is extra)
- A la carte wine list and champagne
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double with fireplace. 'Open' bath, separate sh & wc
- Room 6: children's dormitory with 6 small single beds!
- Room 7: media room with a double pull-out sofa bed