Chalet Campiglio Doss near Madonna di Campiglio is a recent renovation project of a 16th Century traditional farm building, which has maintained the character of the property, yet combining environmentally friendly technologies which use sustainable resources for its needs.
The focal point of the chalet is the large open fire fireplace in the lounge, where guests can enjoy endless relaxing evenings. There are seven guest bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities. Two of the bedrooms have extra bunk beds for children, and a further two can take an extra single bed. The property sleeps 14 adults and up to a maximum of 6 extra children. A cot is also available should you need it and this can fit in all but one of the bedrooms.
The kitchen has also undergone full renovation and now includes all modern appliances (such as professional dishwasher and fridge, and induction range cooker), yet preserving the traditional style of the chalet.
The Chalet Campiglio Doss is a 10-15 minute walk (or two minute drive) from the village of Sant' Antonio di Mavignola. In the village there is a good-size grocery store, a Tourist Office for the National Park of Adamello Brenta, a bank with 24/7 cash machine for withdrawals, a good restaurant, two ski bus shuttle stops, hair salon, and a Medieval church. The main ski resorts of Pinzolo and Madonna di Campiglio are equidistant from the chalet, which lies half way between the two.
Within 3km of the chalet are three good restaurants (all serving traditional local food). One restaurant is in the village of Sant' Antonio di Mavignola (walkable distance from the chalet). The other two restaurants include a brewery/pub offering traditional food, and a traditional farmhouse kitchen restaurant. All three have a great atmosphere and come highly recommended.
In addition to these three restaurants, Madonna di Campiglio offers many types of restaurants in every category, including pizzerias. The quality of food in the area overall is excellent. Madonna di Campiglio offers the discerning foodie a chance to enjoy and explore any of the three Michelin-starred restaurants (one of which has two stars) as well as a few other Michelin 'fork' recognised cuisine restaurants. The better restaurants will require advance notice for booking reservations. Upon request, we can make reservations in advance for any and all restaurants, and arrange private taxis for guests to town and return.
There are also several mountain 'refuge' restaurants and these are ideal during the day when out skiing. Some of them also offer dinner with a snow-cat experience for transportation which is something we highly recommend as a memorable experience.
Chalet Campiglio Doss is a wonderful secluded property with fantastic views and a truly private setting. Perfect for an extended family retreat. The local resort of Madonna di Campiglio with 150km of pristine slopes has plenty of high quality restaurants and shopping and the local heli-pad provides easy access to and from the chalet (or we can arrange a driver to make the short road journey).
- Madonna di Campiglio
- 14 - 20
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outside parking for up to 7 cars. Wellness spa with indoor sauna and hot tub. Broadband Wi-Fi throughout chalet. TV/cinema room. Separate games room. Large terrace with lovely mountain views.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||£745 pp||‐||20||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- All utilities (gas, electricity and water)
- High quality bedding and bath linens. Bathrobes are also supplied
- End of stay cleaning
- Firewood for the fireplace. Pellet for the wood burning stove in the games room
- Snow clearance in the front parking area (road to chalet is publicly maintained and cleared)
- Ski passes delivered at the chalet upon arrival, upon request
- Pre-arrival shopping service and fridge stock
- Driver service or private shuttle to and from the ski areas and nearby towns of Pinzolo and Madonna
- Services of a private chef or other domestic staff
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double plus children's bunk beds. En-suite facilities
- Room 2: double plus children's bunk beds. En-suite facilities
- Room 3: twin/double (extra single bed possible). En-suite facilities
- Room 4: twin/double (extra single bed possible). En-suite facilities
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite facilities