Chalet Golden Jubilee in Val Thorens is one of three luxury chalet apartments attached to the 5 star Hotel Koh-I Nor. It offers 340 square metres of space and is a property dedicated to the well-being of guests. The spa area (45 square metres) is well equipped and offers guests a private swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
The five bedrooms can be made up as either large king double or as twin beds. Each is 12-30 square metres in size and either has en-suite facilities or a private bathroom. Some of the bedrooms also have a south facing balcony. There is also a bunk bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom and separate wc.
The top floor (there are 4 in total) is dedicated to a kitchen, dining and living area with central fireplace. The sitting room opens onto a south facing balcony with amazing panoramic views over the whole of Val Thorens and the mountains beyond.
Guests staying here also have access to the adjoining Hotel Koh-I Nor with its large bar and dining room and 800 square metre spa area complete with large swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
Chalet Golden Jubilee is part of the 5 star Hotel Koh-I Nor development at the very top of Val Thorens. It offers stunning views, hotel style spa facilities, lots of space and access to the hotel's amenities.
- Val Thorens
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Private spa 45sqm: swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi & sauna. Guests have use of the main spa at the Koh-I Nor hotel. Internal lift accesses each floor.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£1,043 pp||‐||12||NO||Short stay|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,739 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£2,696 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,739 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,739 pp||‐||12||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,739 pp||‐||12||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£2,204 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£3,043 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£2,696 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£2,348 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,739 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,762 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,304 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels (beds made up for guest arrival). Mid week towel and linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Wood for fireplace. The fireplace is cleaned, laid and lit each day for guest return from skiing in afternoon
- In-resort concierge service (shared between three chalets)
- Driver service (shared between three chalets)
- Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- 3 x car parking spaces for each chalet
- A security damage deposit of 1,000 euros is required on arrival by bank card
- Services of a chef and waiter can be added. 80 euros per meal for each member of staff
- Buffet breakfast: 25 euros per person per day
- Breakfast with chef and waiter: 35 euros per person per day
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: