Chalet Cullinan in Val Thorens is one of three luxury chalet apartments attached to the 5 star Hotel Koh-I Nor. It offers 340 square metres of space and is a property dedicated to the well-being of guests. The spa area (55 square metres) is well equipped and offers guests a sauna, Jacuzzi and gym area. There is also a comfortable home cinema room.
There are five main guest bedrooms which be made up as either large king double or as twin beds. Each is 17-27 square metres in size and has en-suite bath and shower, and a separate wc. Some of the bedrooms also have a south facing balcony. The master bedroom is on the upper floor with the 4 other twin/doubles and an alcove with bunk beds on the floor below.
The top floor has the master bedroom and also the kitchen, dining and living area with its central fireplace. The sitting room opens onto a south facing balcony with amazing panoramic views over the whole of Val Thorens and the mountains beyond.
Guests staying here also have access to the adjoining Hotel Koh-I Nor with its large bar and dining room and 800 square metre spa area complete with large swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
Chalet Cullinan is part of the 5 star Hotel Koh-I Nor development at the very top of Val Thorens. It offers stunning views, hotel style spa facilities, lots of space and access to the hotel's amenities.
- Val Thorens
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Private spa 55sqm: Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Home cinema room. Guests have use of the main spa at the Koh-I Nor hotel. Lift access. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Shared driver service. 3 x car parking spaces in covered garage.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£2,112 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,629 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£2,112 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£1,164 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen and towels (beds made up for guest arrival). Mid week towel and linen change
- Daily cleaning
- Wood for fireplace. The fireplace is cleaned, laid and lit each day for guest return from skiing in afternoon
- In-resort concierge service (shared between three chalets)
- Driver service (shared between three chalets)
- Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- 3 x car parking spaces for each chalet
- A security damage deposit of 1,000 euros is required on arrival by bank card
- Services of a chef and waiter can be added. 80 euros per meal for each member of staff
- Buffet breakfast: 25 euros per person per day
- Breakfast with chef and waiter: 35 euros per person per day
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: