Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Kanjiroba in Val d'Isere was newly renovated in 2014 and is an exceptional, historic building. It is in an excellent location close to the funival (4 minutes' walk away) and gondola station and is located in the old quarter of La Daille. Built in 1647 as a lodge for the Duke of Chambery. The owner has retained the many wonderful original features in this special chalet including an open fireplace and the four foot thick stone walls, whilst ensuring a high level of comfort with five en-suite guest bedrooms.
The internal floor area of the chalet is 200 square metres so there is plenty of space for a chalet for ten guests. Before the renovations this chalet slept 12 people!
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Don't let the fact that this chalet is based in La Daille put you off as it's a real gem. With easy access to the Espace Killy and with a modern chic interior early booking is recommended.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV, DVD. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2021||£1,863 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|28 Dec 2021||£2,196 pp||‐||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2022||£1,010 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,366 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,522 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,568 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|30 Jan 2022||£1,615 pp||‐||10||YES||Offer|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,440 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Feb 2022||£1,684 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,494 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,482 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,405 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,292 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,231 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,669 pp||‐||10||YES|
|03 Apr 2022||£1,859 pp||‐||10||YES|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,349 pp||‐||10||YES|
|17 Apr 2022||£791 pp||‐||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: