Chalet Face is a fantastic chalet apartment just a seven minutes' walk from the centre of Val d'Isere. In a sunny location this gorgeous top floor apartment features spacious bedrooms (three in total) and a bright and airy sitting room area. There is a log fire and leather sofas, and in 2016 the Chalet Face was fitted with new bathrooms, new flooring, new lighting and new beds, giving the chalet a contemporary feel.
There are French windows leading onto a large terrace which further adds to the feeling of light and space, and in the spring this terrace is the perfect sun trap. From the south and west facing balconies there are lovely views of the Olympic downhill and there is also access to a hot tub which is shared with other chalets managed by this operator.
The resort amenities of Val d'Isere are fairly easy to reach. There is a bus stop 200 metres from the chalet and the free bus service in Val d'Isere is very regular and efficient - guests staying here will be at the lifts in no time.
Chalet La Face is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of Val d'Isere (and the Three Valleys) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
A great little chalet at a very affordable price. All the rooms are spacious and en-suite and there is a shared hot tub. Location is actually not that bad as the local bus stop is only a short walk away - the bus service takes you either to La Daille or to the centre of the resort.
- Val d'Isere
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Comfortable minibus service to and from the lifts. Shared use of outdoor hot tub. Free Wi-Fi.
- Hot tub
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,242 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,242 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,268 pp||‐||6||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,347 pp||‐||6||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,347 pp||‐||6||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,277 pp||‐||6||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,119 pp||‐||6||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£719 pp||‐||6||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Comfortable 9 seater minibus shuttle service (shared) in the mornings and afternoons
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.