Covid Cancellation policy 2021-22: Full (100%) reimbursement in case of resort or chalet closing as a result of COVID-19. For booking there is a deposit of 20% at the reservation, and the remaining of 80% two weeks before the arrival date in resort. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Cristal A in Val d'Isere, located on the exclusive Les Carats private estate, provides ski in ski out access straight onto the lower section of the Face de Bellevarde piste. Chalet Cristal A is only a short walk from the centre of Val d'Isere to enjoy the array of bars, cafes, restaurants and shops.
Wide balconies facing South and East, offer a magnificent view (day and night) over Val d'Isere and the Iseran Mountain. The modern architecture coupled with local Val d'Isere stone creates a luxurious yet traditional feel that is carried inside the chalet. The interior designer, Vincent Monod, has fully succeeded in creating a warm Savoyard atmosphere, keeping every detail to respect local styles.
This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom chalet split over 4 levels is accommodated by a private lift serving every floor. The chalet's position allows breath taking views which can be enjoyed from the two terraces, built with an outdoor heating system for whatever the weather. Your hostess will provide breakfast and afternoon tea daily, with the additional option of a private chef for lunch and dinner.
Cristal A has been classified by the tourist office of the city in Val d'Isere as a Five Eagle Platinum standard, the highest category for the luxury chalets in the resort.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val D'isere and the Espace Killy region.
One of two high end chalets in Val d'Isere run by a small French company. The chalet has a great location and offers very flexible arrangements regarding evening catering as this is provided as and when needed. So if you are the type of party that like to eat out a fair bit then this would be a good choice.
- Val d'Isere
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Interior lift accessing all floors. Sun terrace with infra red heating. LCD satellite TV, DVD. Net access, phone in each bed room. Home cinema with 3 x 2 metre screen. Chalet audio system. Laundry room. Separate ski storage room. Garage for 2 cars. Hammam: marble tiles, mood lighting and essential oils.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2022||£1,077 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Dec 2022||£1,077 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Dec 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 Jan 2023||£1,453 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Jan 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 Jan 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 Jan 2023||£1,453 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Feb 2023||£1,752 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Feb 2023||£2,393 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Feb 2023||£2,393 pp||‐||12||NO|
|25 Feb 2023||£2,393 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Mar 2023||£1,453 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Mar 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 Mar 2023||£1,453 pp||‐||12||NO|
|25 Mar 2023||£1,453 pp||‐||12||NO|
|01 Apr 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 Apr 2023||£1,077 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Apr 2023||£1,077 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- You will be welcomed by a bilingual hostess (contactable anytime on her mobile)
- Daily American and continental breakfast
- Tea and/or coffee and home made cakes will be served from 4:30pm, or upon request
- Fine quality linen and bath towels (linen changed mid week)
- Daily house keeping to clean the bathrooms and bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom toiletries (replenished daily)
- Fresh flowers
- In resort chauffeured transport service
- In resort concierge service to assist with booking instructors, transfers, lunches, childcare etc
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Catering can be arranged. Prices available upon request
- The food for any lunches or dinners is charged as an extra at cost price
- Wine is purchased from a well stocked cellar (700+ bottles including the greatest vintages from the best regions
- Mandatory damage deposit of £3,500 returned in full less the cost of any damages
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: