FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom. Season 2020-2021: To book your holiday there is a lower deposit than normal of £150pp when you book before 30th September 2020. If you book a package with flights and transfers included your holiday is protected. If things change and you have to cancel your holiday because of COVID-19, you can pick another trip with the same holiday company, or get a full refund.
FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Iceberg is located right on the lake in Tignes Le Lac, only a quick two minute walk from the Chardonnet lift for great access to the Espace Killy ski area. The chalet is perfect for families as there are separate two-roomed areas (ideal for two families), each with its own staircase. The chalet can comfortably sleep up to eight guests in the four en-suite bedrooms.
Both the living area and the dining room have their own fireplaces spreading the warm alpine atmosphere throughout the property! The tall picture windows provide guests with a fantastic view across Tignes Lake.
The chalet's two double bedrooms also have picture windows with lake views and the twin rooms are located under eaves, perfect for children! To add to the convenience of the chalet, the children's ski area, Les Marmottons, is only a five minute walk from the chalet.
The Chalet Iceberg is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
This chalet apartment is run by a family specialist offering child care for most ages. The chalet Iceberg is ideal for two families. With easy access to the lifts this is a fairly inexpensive option to ski the world famous Espace Killy ski area.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2022||£1,363 pp||‐||8||YES|
|08 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£2,046 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|05 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||£2,765 pp||‐||8||YES|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||£2,028 pp||‐||8||YES|
|12 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,906 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|26 Mar 2022||£2,485 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- (Note: complimentary wine is provided until coffee is served)
- Children's high tea is served at 5.30pm for under 13 yr olds. Whole chalet bookings can eat all together at 7pm
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: