The Peak is a newly built property in the heart of Sainte Foy, which encompasses the very best in comfort, luxury and convenience. Sympathetically designed using traditional local materials, and accommodating up to 15 guests across its 8 spacious suites, The Peak is ideally located just a stone's throw from the chairlift in resort, and is truly a ski-in and ski-out property by way of its private access path to the nursery slopes.
This imposing 4 storey chalet affords spectacular views across the valley from the large balconies located on each level, and offers some of the very best views in the resort from its balcony hot tub. The chalet benefits from free Wi-Fi internet access throughout, and is being finished to a very high standard in collaboration with a renowned local developer.
In addition to its unrivalled location in resort. The chalet also has its own dedicated spa facility, comprising sauna, steam room and spa treatment room, as well as the balcony hot tub.
The Peak offers the choice of Half Board catering as well as the option to book on a shared 'room by room' basis, or for exclusive occupancy.
Following a refreshing night's sleep in crisp, white linen, awake to the aroma of brewing coffee and oven-baked croissants. Bolstered by a hearty cooked or continental breakfast, head out to the pristine, quiet slopes of Sainte Foy. Why not arrange an incredible morning of heli skiing through the knowledgeable Concierge, or enjoy a traditional Savoyard lunch at one of the mountain restaurants?
Arrive home to the smell of fresh baking, cut a slice of home-made cake and regale stories of the day's adventures. Sink into a deep bath of soothing Elemis salts or wrap yourself in a warm, fluffy towel and head out to the balcony hot tub to take in some of the very best views in the resort. Following another exquisite feast relax into your comfortable bed to revitalise for another glorious day on the slopes.
The Peak is ideally positioned in resort, and is one of the few truly ski-in ski-out properties in Sainte Foy. The chalet even has its own private access path onto the nursery slopes!
It's like staying in a five star hotel but with the informality and friendliness of a catered chalet. Add the fact The Peak is ski-in ski-out and it's not surprising that it sells so well.
- Ste Foy Tarentaise
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub on the balcony. Elemis Spa and Wellness area. Sauna and steam room. Wii console. Wi-Fi internet access. Boot room with boot heaters. TV in sitting room with Sky Sports. Office area with iMac, printer & telephone.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,353 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,703 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,073 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,703 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,167 pp||‐||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,167 pp||‐||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,167 pp||‐||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,400 pp||‐||15||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||15||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,027 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (included cooked option) and afternoon tea daily.
- 4 course dinner with complimentary selected house wine (during dinner) followed by coffee & petit fours (6 nts)
- Separate children's dinner and adapted menus if required.
- Champagne and canapés on all 6 nights catered.
- Mid week towel change, bathrobes.
- Concierge service.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 7: single with en-suite bathroom. Juliet balcony
- Room 8: double/twin with en-suite bathroom. Balcony