Season 2020-21: To secure your booking pay a 10% non refundable deposit. If you cannot travel to Serre Chevalier as a result of government advice against travel or a resort closure then you will receive a cash refund for monies paid (less the non refundable 10% deposit). You can also elect to have a credit note to be used within 24 months of planned arrival. For a full list of COVID-19 cancellation terms please enquire.
Chez Bear Ski Lodge in Serre Chevalier offers warm, friendly, relaxed chalet style accommodation for 10 adults and some extra children's beds on mezzanine areas (room for up to 5 children). Please note that the prices are based on 10 people taking the chalet, if you have extra guests there will be a small supplement to add.
Your chalet hosts provide all the services you expect from a luxury private ski chalet including:
- Lift passes delivered on arrival
- Complimentary resort chauffeur to and from the main lifts
- Organised ski hire, guiding and lessons
Situated five minutes' drive above Briancon and Serre Chevalier Chez Bear's decor reflects its long history including open plan living areas, original stone work and larch beams. Chez Bear actually dates back to the 16th Century but the interior was recently given a modern make over. The result is a wonderfully traditional chalet with bags of charm and character but with modern conveniences and every comfort.
Chez Bear Lodge is a stunningly beautiful chalet that makes you feel at home from the moment you open the front door. It has been carefully renovated from an old French countryside building but thanks to the love and care of its owner, it now captures the essence of the local valley and makes it a perfect place for a family ski holiday. It has breath taking mountain views from the small village of Puy St Pierre. It is a proper French style chalet in a gingerbread house style.
The staff day off is usually Wednesday each week. That morning you will have a self-serve continental style breakfast. The chalet hosts will assist with a restaurant reservation for dinner. The chauffeur service will still operate a morning drop off and afternoon pick up service only on this day.
Great hospitality in a chalet that mixes old traditional chalet charm with modern convenience and luxuries. If you are looking for something different - away from the blandness of the main French resorts then we highly recommend the Chalet Chez Bear.
- Serre Chevalier
- 10 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chauffeur service in and around resort (8am - 8pm). Vaulted cinema room with games console on giant screen. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Netflix and Apple TV. Sauna, and Nordic style hot tub in the garden. Hairdryers and toiletries in every bedroom
- Hot tub
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£1,338 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£1,338 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£919 pp||‐||15||NO||Short stay|
|08 Jan 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£1,338 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£1,338 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£1,072 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A proper luxury breakfast every day served on 6 mornings (one morning is self-serve continetal style breakfast)
- Afternoon tea on 7 afternoons
- 3 course chef prepared evening dinner with complimentary wines and cheese board (6 nights)
- Bar with a range of beers, spirits, mixers, teas and Nespresso coffees
- Driver service every day of the week (12 hours each day from 08.00hrs - 20.00hrs)
- High quality bathroom toiletries. Bathrobes and towels supplied
- Canapes & champagne on the arrival day. Canapes served each evening before dinner
- Daily deep clean of the chalet. In-resort concierge service to help with lessons, lift passes and equipment hire
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: