Chalets Katie 1 and Katie 2 in Reberty are located in the same building and have a great mix of traditional features and modern facilities. Practically on the slopes, the chalets provide fantastic panoramic views over the mountains. These chalets are some of the best options for families who want to stay in a high, snow-sure resort in the Three Valleys. Every room in the chalet is en-suite and two have baths. There is a cosy living room and dining room with wood burner and a playroom (shared by the two chalets). The chalets are located in Reberty 2000 which is a small hamlet just above the resort of Les Menuires; there is a free shuttle bus service which goes from a stop just two minutes' walk from the chalet. The centre of the resort is just a 4 minute walk away. These chalets are directly opposite Chalet Eva and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40 plus.
The operator of these chalets is a childcare specialist and your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. A babysitting service available 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
Expect better food and service than you might imagine from the price. Very good value - especially for self-drivers.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Dedicated playroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Boot room with heated ski boot warmers. Outside hot tub on the terrace (Shared with Katie 2).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£899||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£899||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£879||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,059||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,129||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,189||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,009||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,199||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,199||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,169||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,149||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,149||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,249||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,749||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,109||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week; cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: family suite for five guests. En-suite shower
- Room 2: double room, en-suite bath
- Room 3: double room, en-suite shower
- Room 4: twin room, en-suite bath
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift