Chalet Eva in Reberty is a modern property with a traditional feel due to the exposed timber throughout the chalet and an open fireplace. The chalet is just a minute's walk to the slopes and the terrace, which catches the sun, has amazing views over the mountains. Every room in the chalet is en-suite and one of the twin rooms has a bath. There is a large living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a spa room with sauna, hot tub and shower. The local shops, bars and restaurants are all within a 4 minute walk of the chalet. Chalet Eva is opposite the two Chalet Katie chalets which can all be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live in an apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
N.B. Rooms 7, 8 and 9 in Chalet Eva are discounted by 10% due to restricted head height (approx 5' 10") and limited floor space.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
Expect better food and service than you might imagine from the price. Very good value - especially for self-drivers.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Dedicated playroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Boot room with heated ski boot warmers. Fitness room with machines. Outdoor hot tub on the terrace.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£949||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,449||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,799||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£969||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£949||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,059||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,099||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,189||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,219||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,059||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,249||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,249||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,199||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,179||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,179||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,799||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,159||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week; cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower room
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower room
- Suite 1: double + single (+ extra pull out single). Shower & sep. wc
- Third Floor:
- Suite 2: double + twin. Bathroom, shower room and separate wc
- This suite also has an extra single sofa bed
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift