The Chalet Aigle in Reberty (Les Bruyeres) is a modern chalet that has been purpose built for the family ski holiday market. There is ample space throughout the chalet as well as a hot tub on the deck (with fabulous views by the way), an indoor sauna plus also a dedicated cinema room with Wii U and a separate playroom. Add to this the dedicated childcare programme and the staff to cook and clean and look after you and the Chalet Aigle provides a first class family option.
There are three bedroom suites which each sleep up to 4 guests in two separate rooms (sharing one bathroom) and there are two further bedrooms with en-suite facilities on the top floor.
To top it all you can ski to and from the chalet accessing the main lifts and ski school meeting point with ease. The enormous Three Valleys ski area awaits you!
This chalet can be booked with the Chalet Faucon (sleeps 15 - 17) which is next door for extended parties.
Please note that the map position shown for this chalet is approximate and should be used as a guide only.
Please also note that the photos shown are for guidance purposes only.
Are you looking to put together an extended family ski holiday? If so, this chalet would be the perfect choice. Ski in ski out, cinema, hot tub, sauna, playroom and childcare services.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Terrace hot tub with stunning valley views. Cinema room and dedicated playroom. Wii U, Bluetooth Soundbar, TV & DVD and free Wi-Fi. Espresso machine. Indoor sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,049||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,599||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,969||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,119||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,089||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,199||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,229||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,299||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,229||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,359||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,459||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£2,059||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||17||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week; cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch & afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Staff accommodation, cinema, playroom, sauna. Shower & wc
- Room 1a: double with en-suite bath and separate wc
- Room 1b: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area. Separate guest wc
- Large terrace with hot tub
- First Floor (also with mezzanine area)
- Room 2: double plus separate bunk room
- Rooms share shower and separate wc
- Room 3: double plus separate twin
- Rooms share 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite corner bath and wc
- Room 5: triple (separate single beds) with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift