Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
The Chalet Aigle in Reberty (Les Bruyeres) is a modern chalet that has been purpose built for the family ski holiday market. There is ample space throughout the chalet as well as a hot tub on the deck (with fabulous views by the way), an indoor sauna plus also a dedicated cinema room with Wii U and a separate playroom. Add to this the dedicated childcare programme and the staff to cook and clean and look after you and the Chalet Aigle provides a first class family option.
There are three bedroom suites which each sleep up to 4 guests in two separate rooms (sharing one bathroom) and there are two further bedrooms with en-suite facilities on the top floor.
To top it all you can ski to and from the chalet accessing the main lifts and ski school meeting point with ease. The enormous Three Valleys ski area awaits you!
This chalet can be booked with the Chalet Faucon (sleeps 15 - 17) which is next door for extended parties.
Please also note that the photos shown are for guidance purposes only.
Are you looking to put together an extended family ski holiday? If so, this chalet would be the perfect choice. Ski in ski out, cinema, hot tub, sauna, playroom and childcare services.
- 15 - 17
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Terrace hot tub with stunning valley views. Cinema room and dedicated playroom. Wii U, Bluetooth Soundbar, TV & DVD and free Wi-Fi. Espresso machine. Indoor sauna.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£1,149 pp||‐||17||YES|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,149 pp||‐||17||YES|
|08 Jan 2022||£1,269 pp||‐||17||YES|
|15 Jan 2022||£1,259 pp||‐||17||YES|
|22 Jan 2022||£1,459 pp||‐||17||YES|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,499 pp||‐||17||YES|
|05 Feb 2022||£1,699 pp||‐||17||YES|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,459 pp||‐||17||YES|
|05 Mar 2022||£1,459 pp||‐||17||YES|
|12 Mar 2022||£1,459 pp||‐||17||YES|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,459 pp||‐||17||YES|
|26 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||£1,399 pp||‐||12||YES|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Wholsesome breakfast with hot items on 5 mornings and 1 morning of continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (7 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine upgrade, cheese board and coffee (6 evenings)
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch & afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Staff accommodation, cinema, playroom, sauna. Shower & wc
- Room 1a: double with en-suite bath and separate wc
- Room 1b: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area. Separate guest wc
- Large terrace with hot tub
- First Floor (also with mezzanine area)
- Room 2: double plus separate bunk room
- Rooms share shower and separate wc
- Room 3: double plus separate twin
- Rooms share 'Jack and Jill' bathroom with wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite corner bath and wc
- Room 5: triple (separate single beds) with en-suite bath and wc