Chalet Twenty 26 is located a stone's throw away from the centre of Morzine in an exclusive and private location. This newly renovated chalet has been transformed in to a contemporary alpine get away with beautiful decor and furnishings from the White Company.
Chalet Twenty 26 is set over 4 floors and can comfortably sleep 12 to 14 guests across 6 en-suite bedrooms. It is locate only 500m from the ski lifts which can be accessed in a minute by the chalets chauffeured vehicle.
The basement of Chalet Twenty26 is a floor of complete relaxation. There is a sunken hot-tub and cedar barrel sauna, covered access to spa deck, wet zone with steam room and hydrotherapy jet shower as well as treatment room.
The lower ground floor has even more to keep you entertained. There is a cinema room with multi-tier seating, large HD projection screen and a lounge with flat screen TV, club seating and bar area. Additionally there are 2 of the 6 rooms of this floor. One room is twin/king with en-suite shower with lovely garden views, and the other is a king room with en-suite bathroom and stunning private terrace with mountain views.
The upper ground is the floor in which you enter the chalet. Here there is a large heated boot room with ski racks and boot warmers. The amazing open plan living room has a wood burning stove and wrap around balcony with south facing mountain views. There is also a large dining area and kitchen.
The top floor of this chalet has the remaining 4 bedrooms. Room 1 is the junior suite - a split level room with lounge and dressing area with twin/king size bed and en-suite shower. The other three rooms have twin/king sized beds and en-suite shower facilities and gorgeous mountain views.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has a few chalets to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can. This is one of the most comfortable chalets in the region - it comes highly recommended.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Steam room, spa showers, treatment room and relax area. Hot tub, swim-jet pool, barrel sauna and firepit on deck. Cinema: HD projection screen, surround sound & console. Wi-Fi throughout. Satellite TV, on demand music. Spacious ski and boot room. Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£1,659 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2021||£2,323 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£1,586 pp||‐||14||NO||Short stay|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,689 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,689 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£1,836 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£2,102 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,836 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,987 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£1,984 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£1,836 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,836 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,689 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£1,984 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£2,131 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,984 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£1,689 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit of 4,000 euros will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Upper Ground Floor:
- Main entrance, open plan living room. large dining area
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: double with open bath and separate wc. Terrace
- TV area with club seating and bar area
- Cinema room. Multi-tier seating & large HD projection screen
- Basement Floor:
- Relaxation room, treatment room, steam room and shower
- Terrace with sunken hot tub and cedar barrel sauna