Season 2020-2021: To book this property a 25% deposit is required. If you wish to cancel your booking this deposit can be converted into a credit voucher valid for 18 months. Once the full balance of your holiday has been paid, if COVID prevents travel or guests from staying they have the option of a 25% cash refund with the 75% balance of the monies paid in the form of a credit voucher, again valid for 18 months. Or you can convert 100% of your payment into a credit voucher to use within 18 months.
Chalet Old Macaroni in Morzine has a lot going for it. As well as five en-suite bedrooms there is a dedicated cinema room, massive outside west facing deck, hot tub and glass fronted outdoor barrel sauna with arguably the best views in Morzine. At the top of the chalet there is a children's mezzanine area with four adult sized double beds built in to individual cabins (which can be curtained off for privacy). This can be used by up to 8 children or be used as 4 extra beds for adults.
Every element of the renovation from its original state as a farm building has been thought out. The massage room can be used as a 5th bedroom if larger groups would like to take the property for exclusive use. The kitchen has been professionally designed and even includes a teppanyaki plate. This level also has a dining area and a secondary living area as well as the two bedrooms.
The upper level of the chalet has been given over to a large sitting room area and three further bedrooms. Floor to ceiling folding glass doors open along one side of the sitting room to make the most of the spectacular views over Morzine. The main living room overlooks the old church and town hall and takes in the wider view across the valley and beyond to the Pleney and Nyon pistes. With ample space for relaxing, the sitting room also features a grand piano and a beautiful log burning stove. The wrap around balcony gives guests the perfect spot from which to watch the weekly Pleney fireworks and torch light decent display. On this floor a secret doorway leads to an office space should you need to stay in touch with work.
Further entertaining space can be found on the lowest floor where you'll find the cinema. Tiered seating and art deco lighting create a traditional movie theatre atmosphere but the pink and purple velvet seating lend a more modern twist. The state of the art surround sound system completes the cinematic experience.
Fantastic views over the resort of Morzine, five en-suite bedrooms, dedicated cinema room and a large sun deck with hot tub and glass fronted sauna. On top of this receive 1st class service from professional hospitality staff.
- 14 - 18
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Glass fronted outdoor sauna. Outdoor hot tub. UK Sky TV Sports and Movies included. High speed Wi-Fi internet connection. Dedicated cinema room. Driver service 24/7. Outdoor deck with sun loungers. Car parking spaces. Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,214 pp||‐||18||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,357 pp||‐||18||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,143 pp||‐||18||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,786 pp||‐||18||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||18||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||18||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||18||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,571 pp||‐||18||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,571 pp||‐||18||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,786 pp||‐||18||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,000 pp||‐||18||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,714 pp||‐||18||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,857 pp||‐||18||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,286 pp||‐||18||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,143 pp||‐||18||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Delicious breakfast (daily)
- Afternoon tea (daily)
- Pre-dinner canapés (6 evenings)
- Your professional chef will prepare a 4 course high quality dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Complimentary French champagne and Italian prosecco throughout your stay
- Complimentary full bar offering famous spirits and soft drinks
- Professional barista coffee service. Daily newspapers. GoPro available for guests' use
- The White Company luxury toiletries. Hair dryers and straighteners
- Driver service 24/7 that will operate between Morzine and Les Gets giving guests access to the wide ski area
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Cinema room. Laundry room. Wine cellar.
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Ski & boot room.
- Room 4: super king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: super king double with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Main sitting room with piano
- Room 1: super king double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: super king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: super king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Mezzanine area with 4 x cabin double beds
- 4 x adults can use these beds or 8 x children