Season 2020-21: If either or both the UK and French authorities close the resort or restrict travel across borders clients will receive a 100% credit voucher (for monies paid) to use another time.
Chalet Les Pierrys in Morzine was totally gutted in 2015 with an all new luxury interior being created by an English designer. The owners of the chalet are a local family from Morzine and own a nearby slate mine. No surprise, therefore, that slate has been used within the interior decor giving this very modern chalet a traditional feel. The property is equipped with the latest in entertainment technology with Satellite and Apple TV, a Bose sound system with Sonos and Wi-Fi connectivity throughout.
There is a generous balcony that wraps around the chalet on the main living floor. This balcony extends to a terrace where the hot tub with its stunning views over Morzine is situated.
There are six luxury en-suite bedrooms one of which has a further adjoining children's room sleeping two. The chalet will be staffed with a professional chef, chalet host and on-call driver so offering a high staff to guest ratio. There are also the added niceties of complimentary champagne, beers, spirits and an upgraded wine package.
The centre of the resort is 600 metres away (6 minutes walk) so the shops and bars are close enough to be easily accessible yet far enough away to ensure that the chalet does not suffer from any unwanted 'centre of resort' noise. If you don't want to walk in to resort centre then there is a driver service that runs until 10.30pm at night.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Totally renovated and refurbished inside during the summer 2015. This chalet is run by a fantastic tour operator who provide excellent food and a professional service in resort.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor hot tub on terrace with spectacular valley views. Wi-Fi internet connection. Bose Sound System throughout. Driver service until 22.30hrs. Satellite TV and Apple TV. Wii Motion Plus. Nespresso coffee machine. Lift providing access to all floors. Parking for 4 cars.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£725 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£1,095 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (6 mornings)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (6 nights)
- 3 course dinner (to suit your taste) with choice of reserve quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (6 nights)
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid week towel change).
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- Chauffeur service on call each day (08:00 - 22.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double (adjoining children's twin). En-suite facilities